Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Everyone - New Here

GatsbyGirl

Hi everyone. I'm so glad I found this forum! I'm new and I have lots of questions but for now I'll just introduce myself.

I am a reformed fatty! Last year I weighed 230 lbs and I broke my leg. After surgery to insert a rod, plate and 12 screws, I decided I WAS NOT going to be a 40 y/o fatty with a limp so I hired a nutritionist and a trainer in March 2006.

I weight train 4 - 6 times/week and do cardio 3-4 times. So far I've lost 60 lbs of body weight, 36 lbs of body fat, and my BF% has gone from 37.94% to 23.75%.

A few months ago I won the Mile High Fit for Life Body Transformation Challenge. To say I am PSYCHED would be a huge understatement. I am really pleased with the results so far but I realize that I still have quite a way to go.

I am looking to take it to the next level (maybe masters bodybuilding - that's the first time I've ever said/typed that after thinking it for a while!!) and hope to be able to make some friends who share similar goals.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to meeting you!

Susan in Denver

Hi welcome Susan...Good luck with your goals and congrats on all the hard work so far!!

hey girl! Welcome to Ef & congrats on your accomplishments so far. As a master's level BB competitor, I highly recommend it! I will note that in general women's bodybuilding is sort of a very small niche and can require that you focus on a bulk cycle sometimes -- but there are options for either BB or figure / fitness competition.

I want to point out 3 stickies that you will find all sorts of info in. I didnt' include the links but these are right at the top of the board.

Are you new to EF Women's Board - START HERE!

So You want to Compete?

TOP THREADS - MUST READ!

:wavey: Hey Gatsby!!
Welcome to EF and congrats on your huge accomplishments thus far. You will have lots of support here....good luck with your goals!! ;)

Hi Susan!! Well done for yr great journey on reforming yourself!

Do exactly what Sassy mentioned!! Read all the sticky's etc.. Look forward to hearing more about yr progress!!!

Top Bottom