Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, part deux! :)

figurechamp

Now that I've got one contest under my belt, I'm ready to do more!!!! I'm hooked!!!

Just one week, post contest, and back in the gym. I got so much inspiration from the show that I didn't feel like taking a week off!!!

So here's the current plan...for the next four weeks, I've upped calories to maintenance for my current weight (about 2350 cal, 158 lbs-- that's only 4lbs up from stage weight). Hittin weights hard, especially legs coz they need some serious size in order to be competitive. Light cardio only. Like walking the dog light.

Then at the beginning of June, depending on where my weight and look is, I'll go back into a contest diet coz I'm gonna try to compete again on September 8!!!! I've created a monster!!! Lol!!!

I figure the expense won't be as high this time, as I already have the suit, thr tanning shit, the npc card. I'd like to get more use out of all those things, so this seems feasible. Plus the show I've chosen is where my mom in law lives, so we can stay with her to avoid hotel costs. Food costs will be the same coz this is how we eat anyway, so there's not much change in that area. Plus I picked up a part time job for the summer to make some money to cover these costs.

I feel good. Still a bit tired coz I'm only a week post show, but otherwise good. Uncertain if my plan here is "right", but just like the last time, I'll figure it out as I go along.

It's fun to be excited about this!!! I didn't think I'd end up feeling this way after my first show; I figured I'd end up quitting. But I really like it!!!! It's a good surprise!!!!

I love the enthusiasm. Good for you.

Good luck to you, I'm for sure gonna be following :)

Great to here fc! What show are you doing on sept 8? Reason i ask is i have one that day myself. Good luck girl. You got this.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Hey FC. Reading this has made my day, I'm so proud of ya huni ;), you been bitten by the bug lol no stopping you now you know what needs done and your doing it ! A lot of thought and planning gone in to this and I can't wait to follow. Well done chic ;)!!!

Ps I replied to your post on my log hope it helps ya sista!!

Hey FC. Reading this has made my day, I'm so proud of ya huni ;), you been bitten by the bug lol no stopping you now you know what needs done and your doing it ! A lot of thought and planning gone in to this and I can't wait to follow. Well done chic ;)!!!

Ps I replied to your post on my log hope it helps ya sista!!

Thanks d!! I'll head on over there and check it out!!!

One week post comp and here are my stats and workouts. Pretty happy so far...

Calories to maintenance, so between 2080-2350. Current weight: 158. Stage weight was 154.

Back day:

Deadlifts
135x10
225x8
245x4

Lat pulldowns
120x10
140x10
160x10

Close grip pull downs
140x10
140x10
140x10

DB row
70x10
80x10
80x10

Bent over rows
Pussy weight til failure. :)

Chest day:

Bench
135x10
155x8
165x6
135x10

DB press
60x10
60x10
60x10

Hammer strength chest press
90x15
145x10
165x10

Cable flies
40x15
40x15
40x15

Then some bicep work, high reps, just working toward a pump.

Leg day

Ham curls--foot pointed
40x15
60x15
80x12

Ham curls-- foot pronated
80x10
90x8
100x6

Squats
135x8
145x6
155x6

Lunges
15x12
25x10
25x10

Leg press-- feet high and wide
3 sets 4 plates x 15

Leg extensions
3 sets 60x15, with plyometric jump squats (10) between each set

Shoulders:

DB press
45x12
50x 10
50x10
35x 15

Lateral raises (one arm at a time)
20x12
25x12
25x12

Rear delt flie
17.5x15, 3 sets

Rear delt machine work
55x15
70x15
80x12

Arnold presses
3sets, 20x15

Worked in some abs and calves, very light cardio. Eating like a hog, but still mindfully and reasonably. Not denying myself much. Ive had some candy, some more birthday cake, and last night we went to Dairy Queen. I had the Confetti Cake Blizzard. Yum!!!! But M&M is still my favorite. :)

Abs are still visible, but I should probably start backing off being so liberal with food. It's hard to stop though, once I get rollin!!!

Water intake is probably down. And that's not good. I should be drinking more, but either I forget or it's just a pain in the ass to always be carrying that jug around. Lol

For the upcoming week, I wanna lift even heavier, get that water intake back up, do a few more days of light cardio, stretch a little, and practice posing. We'll see how it goes.... :)

And one more thing... Tapering off var... Down to 5 mg... Will be done on Tuesday. Started taking creatine and zinc last week. Will up intake of bcaa this week.

Top Bottom