Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does puritysourcelabs split up orders?

So I made a pretty large order with PSL and I’ve only gotten one of my orders so far. I’m not gonna panic yet because I’ve made big orders and bought things and bulk especially food items and sometimes they do split up orders due to weight.
In this situation should I be concerned or is it normal for them to split up orders where I just need to wait to get my second order?
When you placed your order, in order to finalize and complete the process all customers need to click on the terms and conditions when doing so it is the obligation of the customer to read all of the terms and conditions to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings such as the one you are experiencing right here..

In the terms and conditions it clearly states.
When you have such questions that are sensitive like this it is always best to reach out to a representative or the customer service, it is not advisable to openly air publicly your orders or pending orders. This is for your own privacy and safety and security.

10. Large orders are always split into few/couple SAFE shipments (to keep the parcel at reasonable size)

a) When the current part/shipment of your order arrives (please confirm it by mail) , we're sending the next right away.

b) To speed up your large order delivery - You need to provide us with additional addresses.

(we CAN NOT ship multiple parts/shipments of your large order at once to the same address)

{If you INSIST on sending multiple parts of your order to the same address (all at once) - We won't HONOR RESEND POLICY.}

Top Bottom