Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, part deux! :)

Hey !! Thank huni yeah already do a cheat meal 500g of carbs and I count down the hours to that every wk lol. I even started to try and trick my body to parting with it lol but it's dam stubborn . I will get there with it Radar helped me with some aspects yesterday and I just ordered some fat burners see if they help.
Super job btw Fc well done. Did you start the calve raises ?

Donna

Leg day went much better than chest. My goal is to hit 225 for at least a double before I get too far into the next prep.

Started out with hamstring shit, lying curls, feet pointed.
40x15, alternate set w/ another set feet "normal"-- 60x12
60x12 pointed, 80x10 normal
80x10 pointed, 100x6 normal

Squats
145x8
165x8
185x6!!!!

Leg press, feet super close and very high on platform
180x12
270x10
320x10
Meant to do a drop set but forgot. Whoops!

Db Lunges
3 sets, 15x12, with 10 jump squats between each set

Leg extensions
3 sets, 40x30, squeezing hard on each rep

Legs are a bit sore today, will probably hurt more tomorrow. I always have DOMS.

Later today I go in for an arm workout. I probably won't post weights on that coz it will all be pussy light weight, just to get a pump and a little sweat goin.

Happy Friday!!!

Hey !! Thank huni yeah already do a cheat meal 500g of carbs and I count down the hours to that every wk lol. I even started to try and trick my body to parting with it lol but it's dam stubborn . I will get there with it Radar helped me with some aspects yesterday and I just ordered some fat burners see if they help.
Super job btw Fc well done. Did you start the calve raises ?

Donna

I did. And my motivation for calves has been so low that I completely forgot to do them at all this week!!! Lol! I'll do some today for sure!!!

Safe to say you killed it sista!!!! Good job girl.

Njoy your weekend huni ;)

Safe to say you killed it sista!!!! Good job girl.

Njoy your weekend huni ;)

Yup. Safe to say. Hahaha!!!

I remembered to do calves yesterday. Hooray!!! but they still aren't sore. :( I've done light weight/high reps, high weight/low reps, high weight /high reps and still... Nothing. I don't even think there are any calf muscles there. I think I just walk around with skin, fat, and bone round that area. Lol.

Good for you chicka!! Ok I uses to have same issue now I go heavy as possible to achieve 100 slow and hold at top of contraction , don't have to chuck off 1 set of 100 lol shud be physically impossible. Try that huni. ;)

I love shoulder day! I could stay all day and lift shoulders. :)

DB press
20x20 just to warm up
40x10
50x7
50x7 and I struggled for the last two reps. Not pretty. :)
15x30

One arm lateral raises with DB
25x10
30x10
30x10

Rear laterals machine
85x12
85x12
85x12

Rear laterals DB
17.5x15
20x12
20x12

Cable lateral raises, leaning out so body is at angle with the cable machine
30x15
30x15
30x15

Front DB raises, lying face down on an incline bench
10x15
15x15
15x15

Drop set fuck around (that's my technical terminology for how I finished the workout lol)
A combo of Arnold presses, side lateral raises, and rear lateral raises
10xtil my arms were ready to fall off, two sets.

Finished up with some calves, standing calf raises machine and calf raises with dumbbells.

Have I mentioned that I love lifting?!? :)

Today's a total rest day--Sunday. Can't decide if I'll make this a dirty eat day or not. I only have about two weeks before I gotta diet again, so I might "need" to take advantage of this day. We'll see. :) Monday is back day , so I'll certainly use the calories. But I'm always so worried about getting too fat and too far past stage weight. Meh. :)

Lmfao your sense of humour is quality !!
Awesome WO and shoulders day is my fav too I need to build the shoulders to carry the weight of the world on them!!! Haha.
No super job in here keep killin it huni ;)!!

Back day!!! My goal is to deadlift 315 before I'm deep into the next prep. I'm well on my way... :)

Deadlift
135x8
225x4
280x2
135x30

Wide grip pulldowns
120x12
160x10
180x8

One arm DB rows
100x10
105x8
115x8
I did a lot of herkin on the last set, but whatever... Just tryin to add some mass :)

Bent over barbell rows
95x15
115x10
115x10

Pull ups-- I got a whopping 5. Lol!!! I was so tired by this point, I just didn't have it in me anymore!!!! :)

Top Bottom