Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does puritysourcelabs split up orders?

Wklroi

So I made a pretty large order with PSL and I’ve only gotten one of my orders so far. I’m not gonna panic yet because I’ve made big orders and bought things and bulk especially food items and sometimes they do split up orders due to weight.
In this situation should I be concerned or is it normal for them to split up orders where I just need to wait to get my second order?

So I made a pretty large order with PSL and I’ve only gotten one of my orders so far. I’m not gonna panic yet because I’ve made big orders and bought things and bulk especially food items and sometimes they do split up orders due to weight.
In this situation should I be concerned or is it normal for them to split up orders where I just need to wait to get my second order?
Depends on the size of the order, I find that psl is expert at shipping so let them split if needed. If you got 1 pack wait for 2nd pack to arrive.

Hi
Many times order is spited , if this is large order of course
Just create ticked and asking about it - or PM me order number
PSL

Top Bottom