Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! what can i do to grow :(

I hit around 5'6-7' by age 16 w/ a size 8 shoe -a few centimeters additional in height but no change since. Where you are at around that age is where you are.

Daisy_Girl said:
(hehehe, I said erect)

LOL

As was stated - nothing you can do in terms of physical aspects....focus on posture and look into Pliates Yoga.....works well for the illusion

Actually people are spot on about the pilates.

My mum has been doing pilates consisitently for a year, she is very fit, swims every morning , does track workouts 3 nights a week, and does pilates twice a week, 60 years old and at her annual checkup yesterday she is 1.5 inches taller than she was last year... she has been doing the other sports for many years, but pilates only in the last year... so she thinks it has made her taller and convincing me to join it as well!

that's interesting.... My mom seems to be shrinking (she's 65) - she does yoga and walks like 5 miles /day, step aerobics and all that. Although for her it seems like more of a posture thing....

Sassy69 said:
that's interesting.... My mom seems to be shrinking (she's 65) - she does yoga and walks like 5 miles /day, step aerobics and all that. Although for her it seems like more of a posture thing....

I'm no expert on pilates but my mum says that individual programs are much better than the classes... it does cost more, but as my mum is in better shape than most her age... as i said, she trains with a competitive triathlon club, does track workouts and pole vault! (yes she goes flying through the air!) she had a special pilates program tailored to her needs....and she thinks that makes a difference

Tomer said:
Actually people are spot on about the pilates.

My mum has been doing pilates consisitently for a year, she is very fit, swims every morning , does track workouts 3 nights a week, and does pilates twice a week, 60 years old and at her annual checkup yesterday she is 1.5 inches taller than she was last year... she has been doing the other sports for many years, but pilates only in the last year... so she thinks it has made her taller and convincing me to join it as well!

Good for her! A lot of older women get that "hump" so many older women get......the Pilates may help avoid that......

Tomer said:
I'm no expert on pilates but my mum says that individual programs are much better than the classes... it does cost more, but as my mum is in better shape than most her age... as i said, she trains with a competitive triathlon club, does track workouts and pole vault! (yes she goes flying through the air!) she had a special pilates program tailored to her needs....and she thinks that makes a difference

I don't think you'll see either of my parents doing a pole vault...

That's awesome and I bet she sets the bar for you and what you feel that can be accomplished, literally!

well i'm not old or anything lol -_- i'm like 5'3 and i'm pretty young and I need to grow otherwise i'll be a shrimp for life !

EDITED BY SHADOW........

Sassy69 said:
I hit around 5'6-7' by age 16 w/ a size 8 shoe -a few centimeters additional in height but no change since. Where you are at around that age is where you are.

I was 5'7" at 12....sigh that was fun in school.

Look at the bright side - You can always wear heels and be taller and when you take them off - VOILA - it's like being two people

Top Bottom