Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! what can i do to grow :(

Sassy69 said:
I don't think you'll see either of my parents doing a pole vault...

That's awesome and I bet she sets the bar for you and what you feel that can be accomplished, literally!

Sassy, too right! its good because while other parents mke excuses for their kids, mine have always encouraged me that we could do anything..

I think my parents are awesome too! they train pole vault with a high school track club... ha ha!

in a way its good, because my brothers and I have always grown up knowing that fitness is just a part of life...so we have all been involved in competitive sports.. who else goes for a 'family christmas morning runs' or 'family 100 mile sunday-afternoon-bike rides? :rolleyes: :)

when i was a teenager, i hated it, but now I think its great that my parents are fitter than people young enough to be their grandchildren! :)

Tomer said:
Sassy, too right! its good because while other parents mke excuses for their kids, mine have always encouraged me that we could do anything..

I think my parents are awesome too! they train pole vault with a high school track club... ha ha!

in a way its good, because my brothers and I have always grown up knowing that fitness is just a part of life...so we have all been involved in competitive sports.. who else goes for a 'family christmas morning runs' or 'family 100 mile sunday-afternoon-bike rides? :rolleyes: :)

when i was a teenager, i hated it, but now I think its great that my parents are fitter than people young enough to be their grandchildren! :)

Wow! Well we used to do push up contests. Now we just try to keep up w/ my nephews!

hamstein said:
well i'm not old or anything lol -_- i'm like 5'3 and i'm pretty young and I need to grow otherwise i'll be a shrimp for life !

EDITED BY SHADOW........
Sweetie, boys do MOST of their height growth between 15 and 17, but they can continue to grow slowly until they are about 20 (going by my son).

Height is primarily genetic, but can be influenced by general health and overall nutrition, particularly prenatal (meaning how healthy your mother was and how well nourished she was during her pregnancy) and your early life nutrition. Additionally, if you are taking any medications during childhood that can slow your growth.

I can assure you, however, that there is no exercise on this planet that will stimulate height growth.

Top Bottom