Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced EQ users PLEASE reply ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetback

Hey ladies, I am looking into running a low EQ cycle. maybe 25mg/wk. I get terrible sides from the typical Var,Primo or NPP. I BLOAT way way way to much. I know EQ has little to no water retention and that is why I am choosing it. I was looking for some ladies who have ran it.

Doses ???
Length ???
Gains ???
Sides ????

Thank you in advance,
Ms.Wetback

if var bloats you

if NPP bloats you

EQ will be even worse most likely as its androgenic/anabolic ratio is higher than, Var, for example

The Shadow said:
if var bloats you

if NPP bloats you

EQ will be even worse most likely as its androgenic/anabolic ratio is higher than, Var, for example

I am aware of the ratio's it is just the fact that is does not cause water retention in men and the only woman I know who ran it didn't bloat either. That is why I was looking for women that actually used it.

Var was the least of the them all, but still caused it.

how do you figure that??

VAR does not aromatize to estrogen either - yet it causes SECONDARY bloat due to overall test levels being raised.

You cant EVER compare your results or sides with anyone else.

I gave you the answer....do as you wish.

The Shadow said:
how do you figure that??

VAR does not aromatize to estrogen either - yet it causes SECONDARY bloat due to overall test levels being raised.

You cant EVER compare your results or sides with anyone else.

I gave you the answer....do as you wish.

Why are you being an ass about it ????

I cant have other peoples opinions or experience ???

wetback said:
Why are you being an ass about it ????

I cant have other peoples opinions or experience ???

LMFAO

If being an expert on gear is being an ass...then yep - that's me.

Please, by all means, run 25 mg per week and then get back with me in 8 weeks with a laundry list of sides.

what you dont get is that you cant ask about OTHER folks sides, and then make an inference.

You just said that you knew that EQ was more androgenic( ie - MORE SIDES)

You just said that you have issuses with water retention - EVEN ON non aromatizing compounds.

Do you think that your indidivual body chemistry will suddenly change because others can take EQ without any sides??

As I said - do what you want....Im simply telling you the facts.

The Shadow said:
LMFAO

If being an expert on gear is being an ass...then yep - that's me.

Please, by all means, run 25 mg per week and then get back with me in 8 weeks with a laundry list of sides.

what you dont get is that you cant ask about OTHER folks sides, and then make an inference.

You just said that you knew that EQ was more androgenic( ie - MORE SIDES)

You just said that you have issuses with water retention - EVEN ON non aromatizing compounds.

Do you think that your indidivual body chemistry will suddenly change because others can take EQ without any sides??

As I said - do what you want....Im simply telling you the facts.

I was unaware of your "expertise" LMAO ..............

Perhaps when people ask questions you shouldn't come across like an arrogant pompous idiot. And maybe understand I was just looking for some input. This is why EliteFitness is a joke board in the BB'ing community.

There are ways of saying things, and ways of explaining things, you need to learn some posting etiquette.

And thank you for the input, I will deffinately take it all into consideration.

1. There are a couple of stickies at the top of the forum that address your question.

2. If you would like other ladies to share their experience, please provide more info on WHY you are wanting to run AAS, detailed background/history and what you hope to gain using a different AAS.

I don't think Shadow was being rude or being an @$$. He was only trying to share his knowledge/experience.

:)

wetback said:
I was unaware of your "expertise" LMAO ..............

Perhaps when people ask questions you shouldn't come across like an arrogant pompous idiot. And maybe understand I was just looking for some input. This is why EliteFitness is a joke board in the BB'ing community.

There are ways of saying things, and ways of explaining things, you need to learn some posting etiquette.

And thank you for the input, I will deffinately take it all into consideration.

You should ask around then.

Arrogant??

I know my shit.

Pompous?

I am sure I have been called worse by better people.

LOL

yeah...riight....Elite is a joke....

THAT'S why you posted HERE on the subject.

In terms of etiquette...I call it like it is Sweetheart.

When people are making bad decsions - I let them know....ESPECIALLY when it comes to something as strong as EQ.

Obviously you have an issue with that......

When you have 10 other replies on here that say the same things that I did...maybe you will realize that you have the attitude.

takniteasy said:
1. There are a couple of stickies at the top of the forum that address your question.

2. If you would like other ladies to share their experience, please provide more info on WHY you are wanting to run AAS, detailed background/history and what you hope to gain using a different AAS.

I don't think Shadow was being rude or being an @$$. He was only trying to share his knowledge/experience.

:)

I have run a number of cycles, all I simply was looking for was some personal experience, nothing more. No he is not an ass, but does come across a bit rough. I read the stickies and was looking for first had experience, thats all. I understand his points and some people have different sides and peopple react differently BUT many times people react relatively the same within a small margin of difference. I tend to bloat on the cpl things I have used in the past and was looking for something I might not bloat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom