Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does ANAVAR/AAS effect her PERIOD? HELP

senoj43537

My girlfriend has been about 4 weeks into an Avavar/clen cycle and told me she was having issues with her period, she didnt specify exactly, but i wanted to ask as the search yeilded no results. Please, if anyone knows of or has had there period effected from Anavar or AAS for that matter, let me know ok? What effects were they? Thanks

yes, it's possible. spotting, or loss of period all together are not uncommon.

do you know what, exactly, her "issues" are? that would help.

Yep most AAS will "interrupt" a period. Doesn't mean you can get all crazy and have free-for-all-no-baby sex. Another thought JFYI - if she's prone to yeast infections, she might want to include acidophilus or a product called "Fungal Defense" -- AAS, similar to some anti-biotics, will throw off the balance of "good" & "bad" bacteria "down there", and can result in a yeast infection or vaginitis - these usually require a trip to her OB/GYN for a round of anti-biotics to clear it up. Just somethign to be aware of.

If her period disappeared, it will usually return the month following the completion of her var cycle. If she's also made a significant change in bodyfat she may also experience a continued loss of period (e.g. for a competition) until her body settles in to a more regular schedule.

Sassy69 said:
Yep most AAS will "interrupt" a period. Doesn't mean you can get all crazy and have free-for-all-no-baby sex. Another thought JFYI - if she's prone to yeast infections, she might want to include acidophilus or a product called "Fungal Defense" -- AAS, similar to some anti-biotics, will throw off the balance of "good" & "bad" bacteria "down there", and can result in a yeast infection or vaginitis - these usually require a trip to her OB/GYN for a round of anti-biotics to clear it up. Just somethign to be aware of.

If her period disappeared, it will usually return the month following the completion of her var cycle. If she's also made a significant change in bodyfat she may also experience a continued loss of period (e.g. for a competition) until her body settles in to a more regular schedule.

do you mean any significant drop, or a drop to low body fat?

Could be both. Very low bodyfat and sometimes just people who all of a sudden "get into" exercise may see an interruption.

This is a very basic fact of AAS use. If she did not know this could happen, then she did not do enough research into AAS and sides.

Var (and ALL AAS) can cause a loss of a period or random spotting. It may take several months to get a normal period back. The first period post-Var might be VERY heavy. Var can also cause acne (all over), oily skin, deeper voice, enlarged clitoris .... to name a few sides.

Daisy_Girl said:
This is a very basic fact of AAS use. If she did not know this could happen, then she did not do enough research into AAS and sides.

Var (and ALL AAS) can cause a loss of a period or random spotting. It may take several months to get a normal period back. The first period post-Var might be VERY heavy. Var can also cause acne (all over), oily skin, deeper voice, enlarged clitoris .... to name a few sides.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Daisy_Girl again.

Thank you ladies, i think she was just a bit rattled by the fact that she did not have her period this month, and thought maybe she was prego (whew!). She was aware of the possible sides but wanted to get personal opinions and experiences, thanks all!

Top Bottom