Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detox/period/fatburner??

xxdg21xx

Hi everyone,
I have started a 10 day detox with a detoxing liquid supplement aswell as eating mainly fruit and veg, My summer was filled with drinking eating and just all out fun but as a result I feel very lethargic and lack energy I have put on weight and my skin is not the best basically i just feel like pure crap!
Will i still get the benefits of a detox if i'm on my period during it?
Can i take a fat burner like oxy elite pro to enhance weght loss results?
Once i finish with this detox i am goin to continue on to do weightwatchers as well becuase i want to get rid of this 20lbs i've gained in past 16 months

Any help is much appreciated :)

16 mounts that was a long summer. I don't think you need weight watchers 20 lbs is a walk in the park. Clean up your diet and drink lots of water and you will drop that in no time.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Also I would try to stay away from the fat burners and detox a clean diet with lots of green vegis will take care of that.

Also I would try to stay away from the fat burners and detox a clean diet with lots of green vegis will take care of that.

Agreed I tend not to believe in most juice type detoxs it's just basically a crash diet for most when you need to be making real lifestyle changes.

Top Bottom