Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - please help with schedule for Girlfriend's first time

Cypptanon

My girlfriend wants to take Clen. I've researched the dosages, she is about 5'3, 130? (she won't let me know) :) She will start with one first day and work up to 20mcg in am and 20mcg at lunch. Is this appropriate? and what is the recommended schedule for on times and off times and for how long should she continue the Clen total?
Thanks for any feedback,
Cyp

Most people start off at 1 the first day and add 1 a day until they get the shakes really bad, then back off one and stay at that dosage for 2 weeks, then they take 2 weeks off and come back on at the dosage they stopped at last time. 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off. But she won't see much at all if her diet isn't right on the money, and she probably won't see much at all unless she is already lean, I would suggest ECA over Clen until she gets lean, then use the clen to get leaner if she is wanting to use some kind of "drug" :). Just an IMO. :)

I know I didn't provide much info on her...she has been working out for about a year, and her diet is pretty clean. She's getting frustrated with the hip area and is looking for a boost - on my end I'll provide if it will motivate her. I will heed your advice and relay it to her...and I'll research some more about ECA.
I appreciate it,
Cyp

Oh, I made a mistake on dosage...she will be taking 2am and 2pm for a total of 40mcg and 40 mcg and may work up to 120mcg/day.

i've used clen before and consider it to be very overrated. i got the best results by eating a low fat diet, hitting the weights hard, and taking low dose of pure ephedrine tabs. It gave me a great energy boost and slightly curbed my appetite.
Clen is known to actually increase your appetite and make you tired when doing cardio (it happened to me!)
before jumping right to clen, i would try other products that arent as strong.
** Trim Spa was my personal fav, but make sure its the kind with ephedra.

why not get her to come on here and post her diet and training, if she hasn't even done an eca stack (epherdine, caffine and asprin) then she's probably got other areas she can clean up too before going to something as strong as clen (it will make a person miserable with minimal results if everything else isn't in order first...)

phem

Seems like anything that's illegal is perceived to be more effective than anything you can get legally.

My mother used one of the stacks similar to what Phem mentioned and it was quite potent. With no changes to her diet or exericise level she lost about 10-12lbs on one bottle.

She has been taking ECA supplements in cycles over the past 18 months, and has had good results. I think she's just about immune to it now, being able to take Hydroxycut Eph. based and Thermadrene Eph. based 2 pills am and 2 pills lunch. She has taken time off and resumed, and now we're just looking for another boost. Her diet is very clean, and she takes 1 hr. cardio kickbox classes twice a week and I train her three times a week with free weights heavy @ 10 - 12 reps with high intensity on the little rest side. I thought Clen would provide a bit more of a boost. Please let me know if I'm wrong.
Thanks,
Cyp

She eats clean, but how much? Maybe she isn't eating *enough*? How often does she eat? What *exactly* is she eating? Diet in detail helps a lot! :)

Also, maybe she could do more cardio? Keep the 2 kickbox workouts, but add 1-2 30min HIIT sessions each week. This will help jumpstart any metabolism lags, no doubt!

Top Bottom