Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

Hope you can get it all straightened out, hun. Everything will sort itself out with time. :heart:

ck2006 said:
yeah I guess when you put it that way, kay JP she ain't a loser LOL
she works 35 miles away from where we live...the city from us is 3 miles away....total commuting time would be 35 minutes door to door instead of 1 hour sitting in traffic. so it;s not the conveience....she doesn't like change...she gets paid shit at her current job but she has tons of freedom...she gets 1 hour lunch and can basically come and go as she pleases. she would not be able to do that at her other job. she would actually have to work...

and she is also scared to travel in the city even though she would be commuting with me...so dumb. i take the subaways everyday....and if a bomb went off in the subway today...i'd still be at work tomorrow taking the subway to get there. i will not live my life in fear...i was 2 blocks from the trade center 9/11 and that was some scary shit...i saw things people should never see in their lifetime but i will not lie down and let these bastards dictate how to live my life...wish she felt the same

Good for you JPT...but us women can be emotional whimps lol

CK....hang in there....I feel for you ...I know what that is like to have an ass clown for a hubby LOLOLOL

jpt said:
she works 35 miles away from where we live...the city from us is 3 miles away....total commuting time would be 35 minutes door to door instead of 1 hour sitting in traffic. so it;s not the conveience....she doesn't like change...she gets paid shit at her current job but she has tons of freedom...she gets 1 hour lunch and can basically come and go as she pleases. she would not be able to do that at her other job. she would actually have to work...

and she is also scared to travel in the city even though she would be commuting with me...so dumb. i take the subaways everyday....and if a bomb went off in the subway today...i'd still be at work tomorrow taking the subway to get there. i will not live my life in fear...i was 2 blocks from the trade center 9/11 and that was some scary shit...i saw things people should never see in their lifetime but i will not lie down and let these bastards dictate how to live my life...wish she felt the same

Tell me how you really feel...lol just joking, I understand both sides. Familiarity breeds content, was she looking for a new job or did this opprotunity just arise?

Gymgurl said:
Good for you JPT...but us women can be emotional whimps lol

CK....hang in there....I feel for you ...I know what that is like to have an ass clown for a hubby LOLOLOL

ck2006 said:
Tell me how you really feel...lol just joking, I understand both sides. Familiarity breeds content, was she looking for a new job or did this opprotunity just arise?
well she hates her job b/c they pay her shit...then this opportunity came up through my best friend...and she didn't even entertain the idea. i'm only spenind about 25k on this wedding...not to mention the 15k i dropped on the rock i bought her...point is we need the money and it would only be for a few years until we start having kids....i just thought it was kind of slfish. i mean i'm gonna be working until im 65...she has like 3 more years tops

jpt said:
well she hates her job b/c they pay her shit...then this opportunity came up through my best friend...and she didn't even entertain the idea. i'm only spenind about 25k on this wedding...not to mention the 15k i dropped on the rock i bought her...point is we need the money and it would only be for a few years until we start having kids....i just thought it was kind of slfish. i mean i'm gonna be working until im 65...she has like 3 more years tops

Maybe sit down with her again and talk to her about it. Does she still have a chance to accept it? Did you explain to her that you need the money and that if she hates her job that this might be a great opprotunity?

There may be other underlying reasons why she didn't take the job and I think that you guys need to sit down and revisit the discussion, even if she doesn't take it. These are things you need to discuss so it doesn't come back in future arguments because you both didn't resolve the issue.

and just to play devils advocate here maybe she isn't taking the new job because she only has 3 years left at this one and it is stable? don't shot the messanger, I am not taking sides LOL :) just trying to understand why she didn't take the job.

ck2006 said:
Maybe sit down with her again and talk to her about it. Does she still have a chance to accept it? Did you explain to her that you need the money and that if she hates her job that this might be a great opprotunity?

There may be other underlying reasons why she didn't take the job and I think that you guys need to sit down and revisit the discussion, even if she doesn't take it. These are things you need to discuss so it doesn't come back in future arguments because you both didn't resolve the issue.

and just to play devils advocate here maybe she isn't taking the new job because she only has 3 years left at this one and it is stable? don't shot the messanger, I am not taking sides LOL :) just trying to understand why she didn't take the job.

When you talk to her be careful of your words. She will still be working when she has children. Taking care of children and the house is a full time job. Trust me if my husband tells me one more time that I have it made I might kill him.

claire said:
When you talk to her be careful of your words. She will still be working when she has children. Taking care of children and the house is a full time job. Trust me if my husband tells me one more time that I have it made I might kill him.

amen sister!

on another note, last night I applied for a job and I forgot to take off the cover letter I submitted to another company... they just emailed me and asked if I would like to reapply for the correct job and company. I sent them back another resume and new cover letter and apologized and thanked them for letting me reapply and told them that I forgot to mention that I have a strong attention to detail....oops. :)

Top Bottom