Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

T-Cake said:
:lmao: Too funny!

What happened to the exam?! Well... at least you have more time to stress... I mean, study! :rolleyes:

ho ho ho, LOL no seriously you most made me smile LOL, thanks I needed that, pretty much sums it up, waste more fucking time studying cause I don't have anything fucking else to do. Then call my mother,who is taking time off work so I can take a test for a course I didn't really want to fucking take in the first place it was all his fucking idea.

Let's just say for now he is still a FUCKING tool, doushbag and any other stupid immature names I can think of

Kay got that off my chest. thanks :heart:

ck2006 said:
ho ho ho, LOL no seriously you most made me smile LOL, thanks I needed that, pretty much sums it up, waste more fucking time studying cause I don't have anything fucking else to do. Then call my mother,who is taking time off work so I can take a test for a course I didn't really want to fucking take in the first place it was all his fucking idea.

Let's just say for now he is still a FUCKING tool, doushbag and any other stupid immature names I can think of

Glad I could be of service! :D

ck2006 said:

Ouch. :chomp: Remind me not to get on your bad side. :worried:

ck2006 said:

I think you're missing a couple f bombs in there. :lmao: Sorry he's being such a fucking tool. I hope today is better for ya. :) :heart:

I can help you with a few more hubby bashing names lol.....((((hugs))) gotta hate the bastards somedays lol

Thanks guys, on a brighter note 149.0 lbs today (and they all rejoiced)

Husband is still an ass clown (what ever that is, he is always calling people that)

See the trainer tomorrow again, I hope she gives me the green light for light weights!

ck2006 said:
Thanks guys, on a brighter note 149.0 lbs today (and they all rejoiced)

Husband is still an ass clown (what ever that is, he is always calling people that)

See the trainer tomorrow again, I hope she gives me the green light for light weights!
LOL @ "Ass clown" :lmao: My friends say that a lot too. Funny.

I hope you get the green light too!

58899cfrwa82v68.gif

T-Cake said:
LOL @ "Ass clown" :lmao: My friends say that a lot too. Funny.

I hope you get the green light too!

58899cfrwa82v68.gif

all right had to cancel the fucking apointment with trainer, ASS CLOWN scheduled a repair man to come tomorrow, FUUUUCCKKKKKKK.

I am going to step away from logging for awhile due to personal reasons.

I have got to get somethings in order and when I come back to training I will come back to logging. I would rather have a training log, then what is going on right now.

Everyone have a great week :heart:

ck2006 said:
midterm is cancelled till next monday because my husband is a (edit: just to put this in fucking) LOOOSSSSSSEEERRRR!
i called my fiance a loser today too :) she turned down a job making 10k more a year just b/c the job is in nyc...(she works in the suburbs and does not like to commute via train)

Top Bottom