Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone had bad side effects from ortho -lo Birth control?

sweetie i have been on all different types and brands of BC as well. I did not react good either. There are so many reasons why your body is not agreeing with them. It sounds more hormone related to me than any thing. I was on reg ortho and i did nothing but bleed for some time. Try to see if you need a lower dose of hormone in it, that is what i had to do.

I have had good luck with Loestrin Fe (low estrogen) and am currently on the mini-pill (progestin only).

I am only on the mini-pill since i am breastfeeding - estrogen dries up milk (tmi, i know). Mini-pill is a little less reliable than other BCPs, so you have to take it at the EXACT same time every night. Once i am done BFing, I will go back on Loestrin Fe. I liked that pill.

Sounds great, girls. I go see my doc on tuesday. I have made a list of some of the pills u all have mentioned. I want to see if she will try me on something new. I was thinkin' I could just get my ovaries removed and adopt all of my future children from cambodia....... but my fiancee did not like that idea...... AT ALL!!! Lol.
I will keep everyone updated. Thanx for your help.

OK, this is going to sound TOTALLY nutz but do u think I could get that tube-tie surgery? I'm 27 with no kids. I have NEVER been pregnant..... which makes me wonder if a doctor would have a problem with me getting the surgery. Maybe it would be no big deal but I don't want to go ask and end up looking like a TOTAL loon. I want kids.... just not right now. EVERY birth control pill I try gives me problems. It's a reversable surgery, so do u think they would have a problem doing it on a 27 year old with no kids?

myway said:
OK, this is going to sound TOTALLY nutz but do u think I could get that tube-tie surgery? I'm 27 with no kids. I have NEVER been pregnant..... which makes me wonder if a doctor would have a problem with me getting the surgery. Maybe it would be no big deal but I don't want to go ask and end up looking like a TOTAL loon. I want kids.... just not right now. EVERY birth control pill I try gives me problems. It's a reversable surgery, so do u think they would have a problem doing it on a 27 year old with no kids?

How about an IUD instead (non hormonal of course) - I think QT has one or has had - I've been thinking about it myself.

velvett said:
How about an IUD instead (non hormonal of course) - I think QT has one or has had - I've been thinking about it myself.
.... sounds good but didn't someone post not long ago about finding hers in the shower? Do u think that happens much? I would be worried about finding it in the shower after a month of great, IUD free sex. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom