Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren steroid side effects :(

When I was 30, I did a cycle with tren ace 150mg/day, anadrol 50mg/day for just the first 3 weeks, test cyp 2 grams/wk, winstrol 50mg/day and EQ 400mg/wk. No major side effects except some night sweats. This was my biggest cycle ever. I think I ran it for about 4 or 5 months if I remember correctly. I think I stopped the winstrol at around 6 weeks and dropped the tren after around 4 months. This cycle by far made me look the freakiest I've ever been. It didn't matter what I ate, I kept getting bigger, leaner and more vascular. I ate a large deep dish pizza by myself one night and woke up the next morning with new veins in my abs and chest.

I'm 53 now and still alive. I tried to run tren again about 5 years ago. I think I ran test cyp 400mg/wk and tren enan 200mg/wk. I felt horrible on this. Night sweats were worse than ever and just didn't feel right. I ran the tren for 2 months and it was the last time I'll ever use it. Unless I get cancer or something and I'll run a monster cycle and go out big in the box. I did make decent gains on this cycle. I'm not sure if I'm just older now and can't tolerate it as well, or if the tren from a UG lab wasn't good. I remember that home brew tren I made from the finaplex pellets was so good. If I could only go back in time and be young again.

Top Bottom