Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar then clen

Make sure you eat 4-5 small HEALTHY meals a day - don't leave out the carbs. I found out personally that Clen does not work well without carbs. Another important tip - You'll have to drink at least a gallon of water a day or the Clen won't have much effect. This is a MUST (the water flushes your system of the fat you're trying to lose). Plus - it will help lessen the side effects.

If you're bent on taking Clen, get the liquid.

Prettylittlepest said:
i look into it.. it doesn't really entice me as much as clen

Interesting....since I get MUCH better results with T-Rex. IMHO, it is WAY superior than Clen.

T-Rex is fantastic for appetite suppressant and overall thermogenic/metabolic enhancer.

There seems to be an amazing aura around things that are controlled substances. Clenn can work for some people, but the jitters, etc. make it questionable if its all really worth it. But just as with any pill, moderation!

the-short-one said:
Make sure you eat 4-5 small HEALTHY meals a day - don't leave out the carbs. I found out personally that Clen does not work well without carbs. Another important tip - You'll have to drink at least a gallon of water a day or the Clen won't have much effect. This is a MUST (the water flushes your system of the fat you're trying to lose). Plus - it will help lessen the side effects.

If you're bent on taking Clen, get the liquid.

I am.. im good with protein and water.. any good carb suggestions that arent complicated and arent oatmeal ;) ;)

Prettylittlepest said:
I am.. im good with protein and water.. any good carb suggestions that arent complicated and arent oatmeal ;) ;)
brown rice and plain yougart

why wouldn't you run clen and var together?

superqt4u2nv said:
brown rice and plain yougart

why wouldn't you run clen and var together?

I would've but i wanted to just introduce one substance into my system.. see how it worked, how my body was on it...

I might go for the T-rex this next time. I got shingles after clen and not sure why or if it supressed my imune system.....If superqt thinks its good I might have to try it out.

How much weight did you gain if any on the anavar??

Prettylittlepest said:
I would've but i wanted to just introduce one substance into my system.. see how it worked, how my body was on it...

FANTASTIC IDEA. I wish more people realized this.

Gymgurl said:
I might go for the T-rex this next time. I got shingles after clen and not sure why or if it supressed my imune system.....If superqt thinks its good I might have to try it out.

How much weight did you gain if any on the anavar??

I would say about 5 pounds. It's hard to say.. i bounced between 128-132. now im kinda stuck at 134.. but my cloths fit better so I'm not concerned.. cept in my arms where things are getting tight.

Actually the only i guess blessing and bad thing all in one about the anvar is my clit has gotten bigger..

Even my cloths rubbing against it is kinda a turn on.. and when u work in a palce full of uglies.. it's a horrible feeling :evil:

Top Bottom