Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to Start Anavar, need diet advice please!

Hi so I just joined this site and hoping to get some advice :)

I want to do one cycle of Anavar, to burn fat and build muscle, I want to get the best results possible and from what I read diet during the cycle is key. I am not a body builder, nor do I want to be overly muscular, just had a baby 8 months ago and want to get my pre pregnancy body back and in addition be strong and have muscle definition of a healthy young woman! For the last month Ive been working out six days a week, my primary work out routine being George St. Pierre's RushFit , also have been jogging and other cardio several times a week.

Of course my biggest source of aggravation is my love handles and tummy area, can anyone recommend a diet to follow during the anavar cycle that will maximize the fat I burn/muscle I build in that area ?

Any other information you need please let me know and thanks in advance!!

First...var doesn't burn fat. It helps with recovery and muscle building. It's the diet and exercise that will help with fat burning. Dieting comes down to tracking calories and getting some idea of what you are eating and how much. I would start with writing down a few days of exactly what you eat and using a tool like fitday.com to figure out your daily intake. It gives you a jumping off point. I wouldn't touch the var until then.

Top Bottom