Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abdominal Bloating-arghhh!!

fitmedic

I need suggestions as to what to do about bloating. I eat e3h. Total about 3200 cal/day (very low carbs). I take digestive enzymes and psyllium husks (to keep "regular") but can't figure out how to get rid of the bloating. Any suggestions?

fitmedic said:
I need suggestions as to what to do about bloating. I eat e3h. Total about 3200 cal/day (very low carbs). I take digestive enzymes and psyllium husks (to keep "regular") but can't figure out how to get rid of the bloating. Any suggestions?

Psyllium will tend to bloat you, especially in the beginning of use...also check your sodium levels....and what is your macronutrient break down? P/C/F gms?

and are u bulking? thats a lot of cals for the typical summer diet....and if you are bulking and eating over your maintenance, then some bloating is expected.

Drop total cals unledd you are over 170 or so....drink more water than you think possible

drop the psyll.

try dandelion root every 3-4 hours

1)i do psyll to remove toxins, and i thought also that would "move things along faster."
i can remember being bloated before doing psyll. so.. ?7^#$&68<?? i dont know.
2)bulking yes, trying to get bigger, as ive said b4, amazing results w/ the winni, which im done w/ now.
3)where can i get the phazyme??
4) ill have to figure out what p/c/f ratio is. havent done that in a awhile.
5) i thought i was conscience about sodium but maybe not. gosh this is killing me too. i gotta do something.

1)i do psyll to remove toxins, and i thought also that would "move things along faster."
i can remember being bloated before doing psyll. so.. ?7^#$&68<?? i dont know.
2)bulking yes, trying to get bigger, as ive said b4, amazing results w/ the winni, which im done w/ now.
3)where can i get the phazyme??
4) ill have to figure out what p/c/f ratio is. havent done that in a awhile.
5) i thought i was conscience about sodium but maybe not. gosh this is killing me too. i gotta do something.
6) im 159 lbs and 5'10" at ~ 3200 c/day

Agree with losing the psyllium! Try making your own Flax meal by putting 2 tbl spoons of fresh organic flax seed in blender or coffee grinder 2X daily.

But DON'T forget the water. Otherwise you will make concrete and plug up the drain!!!!:bawling:

big easy, what will the flax do for me? i am concerened with keeping toxins to a minimum. any suggestions..i gotta rid of this abd bloat though...uggg.

i always use pysllum husks, i also find seseame seeds are an excellent sourec of fat and fibre

Top Bottom