Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which workout is better?

sleyen

Is it better to work out 3 times a week full body workouts (one exercise per muscle) OR is it better to workout every day intense on 1 muscle per week?

for me its all goal oriented, for instance if i was to train for strength i would do low rep squats at 80-90% of my max now if i was to train for endurance that would mean i do alot more reps w/ maybe 50-60% of my max.. so it all depends on what you really want to get out of it

Depends on what your body responds on, so the only way you can find out is to try body for a period of time, how much training experience do you have? In the beginning you gain almost know matter what you do (damn miss beginner gains) so just try things, build good form and do the basic exercise, then you are on the right track in no time..

Is it better to work out 3 times a week full body workouts (one exercise per muscle) OR is it better to workout every day intense on 1 muscle per week?

Neither is optimum, but there are too many variables to say one would work better than the other.

try both , each for 2 or 3 months max and then switch to the other and u'll find out what works better with ur body depending on ur goals of course , anyway u have to change ur routines rep range volume from time to time ,don't stay more than 3 months with a routine. and btw as a beginner it's better to start with a full body circuit 3 times a week then switch to a more advanced program later on.

Top Bottom