Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worked out a routine i think i can stick to!

mordy

Monday: 40 min cardio at the gym in the am (mixed elypcital machine and jog/climb on treadmill). light upper body free weights and abb routine in the mid afternoon.
Tuesday: Same cardio as monday.
Wednesday: Trail hike with a pack at the park near my house, several miles up and down in the AM, i work late wednesdays so i have more time for this in the morning. Near repeat of my monday lifting session with emphasis on different muscles in the pm.
Thrusday: Same cardio as mon/tue
Friday: Repeat cardio workout. Full body weight workout, incorporate more serious movements, squats, deads, etc.
Saturday: Hit the streets and hills on my bike, ride till tired, burn off the calories from the beer i have to have at least once a week :p
Sunday: sleep.

Goals? I wanna be more active in general and burn off the rest of my gut.
Diet? Still working it out. Healthy carbs and essensial fats, lotsa protein.

Looks good. I love hiking on trails myself. I'd throw in some HIIT cardio rather than so much redundant, slow-paced stuff. Sounds like it'll work for your goals though. Post up your stats. I'll help you with your diet.

mordy said:
Monday: 40 min cardio at the gym in the am (mixed elypcital machine and jog/climb on treadmill). light upper body free weights and abb routine in the mid afternoon.
Tuesday: Same cardio as monday.
Wednesday: Trail hike with a pack at the park near my house, several miles up and down in the AM, i work late wednesdays so i have more time for this in the morning. Near repeat of my monday lifting session with emphasis on different muscles in the pm.
Thrusday: Same cardio as mon/tue
Friday: Repeat cardio workout. Full body weight workout, incorporate more serious movements, squats, deads, etc.
Saturday: Hit the streets and hills on my bike, ride till tired, burn off the calories from the beer i have to have at least once a week :p
Sunday: sleep.

Goals? I wanna be more active in general and burn off the rest of my gut.
Diet? Still working it out. Healthy carbs and essensial fats, lotsa protein.
Hey bro - increase your weight routine to at least 3x/week..........remember, muscle burns more fat.....sure cardio will burn a few caloires, but your results will be quicker the more muscle you pack on...........

JKurz1 said:
Hey bro - increase your weight routine to at least 3x/week..........remember, muscle burns more fat.....sure cardio will burn a few caloires, but your results will be quicker the more muscle you pack on...........

Already there, MWF!

One thing to mention. The last thing i need is more mass. Already 6'3" 270. Not sure on bf% but i estimate somewhere around 20ish. All my fat is core fat, hard to get rid of. My limbs are mostly fat free.

Top Bottom