Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triathlon training and ???cycle

1392477 said:
Halotestin is very toxic - stay away.

Best bet for endurance training would be:

weeks 1 - 12 - Test (500mg /week)
weeks 1 - 12 - EQ (500mg / week)
weeks 1 - 4 - Anavar 50mg daily
weeks 9 - 12 - Winnie 50mg daily
weeks 1 - 12 - Arimidex .25 - .50 daily
weeks 13 & 14 - Clomid 200mg, 150mg, 100mg then 50mg daily
keep Nolvadex on hand in case you sense any gyno symptoms

Supplement daily with Multivitamin, BCAA, Glutamine, Glucosamine/Chondroiten, Omega 3-6-9 EFA capsules and 2 - 3 protein shakes.
forgot, what kind of test @ 500 is thought of here? Sust, test-e? thanks

Just a word of warning, I tried EQ for endurance training because of it's effect on increasing EPO output. The problem was that I got muscle pumps so bad in my calves that I couldn't run more than 2 miles at a time.

Thanks for all the input here. Though there is a little mixed feelings on a few thoughts from everyone. I was doing some research on some possibilities and may have a thought...but still wonder bout var & winny. Pumps suck, do the pros outweigh the cons with these two?

I'd stick with Primobolan and Anavar only, if it were me, and I'm headed toward the triathlon path. Both drugs retain zero water, neither disturb hormone system or testicular function. A solid program of either drug, or eight weeks of one and eight of the other, will put on lean mass only, and gains won't disappear when you are done. Winny is okay but can come with more side effects.

I'd avoid all other drugs, especially test, the king of water retention. You want to run and swim while carrying a few pounds of extra water weight? Not me.

mikevegas said:
I'd stick with Primobolan and Anavar only, if it were me, and I'm headed toward the triathlon path. Both drugs retain zero water, neither disturb hormone system or testicular function. A solid program of either drug, or eight weeks of one and eight of the other, will put on lean mass only, and gains won't disappear when you are done. Winny is okay but can come with more side effects.

I'd avoid all other drugs, especially test, the king of water retention. You want to run and swim while carrying a few pounds of extra water weight? Not me.
You are right about the weight. I'd rather not carry it ever in training. Lean muscle is good. Any suggestions on a breakdown of those two in cycle?
Primo ? wks 1-8
var ? wks 8-16

thanks, this s important to me

I personally would lean toward Anavar first, Primo second. Anavar works by enhancing creatine synthesis in the muscles, so combine it with creatine when taking for max performance. Creatine can add some water weight, so do this first. Take the Anavar about .25 mg per pound of body weight, split up the dosage and take every 12 hours. Take it for six weeks, then rotate to Primobolan 500mg per week, six weeks. I suggest six weeks because every drug loses its effectiveness between three to six weeks unless you up the mgs.

Top Bottom