Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training your central nervous system

some body building articles say to adapt faster to body building and to start gaining muscle mass is strengthening of the central nervous system rather than the actual muscle groups, can you explain that to me ? thanks.

i think that thinking about stuff like this is over complicating them

i will give you a simple advices: marc lobliner came on our podcast and i asked him how he is so big and ripped.. his answer is he focused the past 20 years on gaining 1-2 pounds of actual lean muscle mass PER YEAR. he isn't like every guy who wants to just put on 20 pounds in 12 weeks like magic

that isn't what every 20 or 25 year old wants to hear who is starting to bodybuild seriously, but it is the truth. look at the Mr. O. all the top 5 guys are 35-40 years old.. they aren't 20 year olds for a reason. it takes many years to build QUALITY muscle mass

When you train with weights - not only do your muscles get bigger/stronger, your central nervous system also becomes more efficient at performing the exercises and performing the movement pattern.

There are no exercises to train the CNS or anything like that. Just by lifting weights, you are training your CNS.

Your body basically just becomes more efficient at doing the movement pattern of the exercise. It's similar to how the first time you throw a fast ball. The first time it feels awkward but do it 100000 times and it's second nature

I dont think it was explained to you very well. Don't overthink things. Just get in the gym and hit those weights. Overtraining and too much caffeine are not good for the CNS just a side note.

Top Bottom