Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training with Rotator Cuff Tendinitis

Jaysammir

Hi guys I got checked out by the doctor and I have Rotator Cuff Tendinitis and that causes me extreme pain when raise my arms only when I raise them, so benching and dumbbells pull overs must be excluded from training for a while, what other movement can you do for arms without putting intensity on your shoulders? thanks.

you need to avoid bench press, inclines, and militaries. also behind the back pulldowns and pullups

you can do decline and you can do front pull downs

you also should be working on your mobility of your shoulder, the whole reason you have rotator issues is your lack of mobility likely caused a tear

If the shoulder feels so bad, I would in the first place take care of healing it - not training! You can get it worse by training without being in prime shape. Did you get checked by a doctor? Did you have your shoulders examined? Because you should in order to be aware of what is happening. If I were you, I would also get some Ostarine and Nutrobal - these things are amazing for recovery.

Arm work actually shouldn't involve the shoulders at all. If you are using really strict form and no momentum, there will be no shoulder involvement.

If your rotator cuff is really bad, I would stick with machines and isolation movements like preacher curl, one arm cable push downs etc.

Shoulders are very tricky because you use them when doing all types of exercises including those for chest, back, and direct shoulder training. Just play with different things and see what causes pain.

Top Bottom