Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strong like Bull (workout log)

Thats good that you listened to your body. How was back today?

Still feeling sick today, but went to the gym and did some back anyways.

Barbell rows- 95- 15xs 135-15x's, 15xs 155-12xs 135-15xs

Underhand pull downs- 140-15xs 180-12xs 140-10xs, 10xs

Close grip cable rows- 90-15xs 120-15xs, 15xs, 15xs, 15xs

That's all I did for back. Was getting out of breath real easy because I'm kind of sick still.

Chest day:

Flat bench: 135-15x, 185-6x, 225-6x,6x 185-10x
Incline db bench: 65-10x, 80-6x, 95-3x
Cable crossovers
Flat dumbbell flyes

its good to see all these young-ins on here lifting. i think every teen should jump into weightlifting.. not just for health reasons but also self esteem as well.

the base and muscle memory you are building now will carry you for the rest of your life trust me.

its good to see all these young-ins on here lifting. i think every teen should jump into weightlifting.. not just for health reasons but also self esteem as well.

the base and muscle memory you are building now will carry you for the rest of your life trust me.

Steve... I agree with you however, I have noticed some kids who get into lifting still lack the confidence to talk to girls, speak publicly..etc

Thoughts? (Genuinely curious)

Steve... I agree with you however, I have noticed some kids who get into lifting still lack the confidence to talk to girls, speak publicly..etc

Thoughts? (Genuinely curious)

even the most social person can be a wuss with doing speeches in front of a crowd.

and the most shy person can be a great public speaker. they are two differeng things.

ricky williams had no problem running the football in front of 70K people but he couldn't handle socializing with the media after the game. see what i'm getting at?

Top Bottom