Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"As Seen On TV" workout products that really work??

oklahoma86

We all watch a million infomercials advertising laughable products designed primarily to drain money out of the checking accounts of overweight middle age women who want to feel like they are really accomplishing something spending 3 minutes a week on something that makes easy excercises easier, instead of more effective... but I have to believe that somewhere out there are some legit good products that offer innovative ideas and high quality, result bearing products. Obviously nothing to replace what Im doing in the gym, but just any products that work well enough that keeping it around the house for the days when I either couldnt make it to the gym or, more often, have a "mini workout" on days I have extra energy, would be worth the money. Normally I just do situps, pushups, etc... but has anyone had good experiences with anything along those lines?

I owe it all to enzyte ;)

iron gym pull up bar is good. i also had perfect push ups, one of the fake brands though, a few years ago before i got serious about lifting. the perfect push ups actually gave me alot of striations in the middle of my chest.

i feel bad for people who buy these products.

scrawny kids who buy them who think they will look like the models on tv.

and then the obese who buy those ab cruncher things thinkin it will make their stomach flat .

if only life was that simple

i will say i bought that product that you hook up with probes or whatever on your muscles, and it works great to give me a nice massage, but it doesn't do anything obviously for what it is sold to do which is build muscle. it is great for pulled muscles though

Top Bottom