Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Punching bag as replacement for cardio

Jeq

I really hate the running and that kind of stuff – it is just not my thing. But I really like the punching bag, and I notice that it really kicks you off the breath. Could it be a replacement for cardio if I keep a high pace?

Re: Punhing bag as replacement for cardio

That can definitely serve as cardio. Many confuse cardio with only running, whereas it is all training that implies to weights and makes your heart race. And you can definitely make your heart race with a punching bag. As a matter of fact, I also really like that exercise for cardio, and replace the running with it.

jogging on the treadmill is the most boring crap ever.

i will tell you how to make running fun and that is find a running trail through the woods or find a running group where you can push each other.

in the end stay active.. a punching bag is a good idea

It is that I just don't like the running in general, be it on the street, or inside. This is why I am looking for new ways of doing cardio....

Sure that works great however I would not start hitting a punching back if I had no idea how to punch, chances are high you will hurt your wrists. If you are interested I would start training muay thai instead as a cardio replacement, I do that and it is working great for me!

Skickat från min FRD-L19 via Tapatalk

Top Bottom