Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal trainer and technology

ptsurvey

Hey all, I need to do a survey as an assignment for a class. I am very interested in health and fitness, specifically the role of the personal trainer. I would like to find out about what it is like to be a personal trainer, and different technologies personal trainers use to help clients reach their goals. If you have 10 minutes and are a PT, I would really appreciate it if you could fill the survey out. Also, I am compiling this information from many different websites, phone surveys and personal interviews. I will update in a few weeks with the results I have obtained if people would like to see the results. Thanks again.

1. How long have you been a personal trainer?
2. How many total clients do you have? How often do they train with you?
3. On a scale from 1-7, how busy is your schedule during the week? (1 – I really need more clients) (4 – just right) (7 – I have to turn clients down, because i have no time)
4. What makes you feel like you’ve had a successful day as a personal trainer?
5. Obviously, not all clients can reach their personal training goals, what do you think the top three reasons that clients don’t reach their goals?
6. What apps/programs/online tools do you use to improve the personal training experience for your clients?
7. Do you currently have a personal website you use for your personal training service? Is it optimized for mobile?
8. If you use apps/programs/online tools, what do you hope to gain from their in your personal training? On a scale of 1-7 (7 = completely effective) how effective has it been?
9. On a scale of 1-7 (1 = never 7 = every workout) how much do you incorporate computer/app technology into planning and administering your workouts?
10. Describe your step-by-step process for attracting new clients, integrating them into your training practice, and monitoring their results?

Top Bottom