Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pefect Abs

Brooklynmuscle

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Check out this great ab workout tip from Dave Shutler

Add Test Stack No.17 to your supplement regime and just watch your belly sculpt into perfect abs!

Current promo running:
"Buy 1 Bottle Get 2 Bottles FREE"
use coupon code:BLCKR77M

Some tips for abs for the ladies form me - forget the fast food - eat more veggies, but don't starve. You can train your abs all you want, but if your diet isn't in check, you'll never see that six-pack. And don't forget the fibers.
Climb the stairs,stop using elevators. If you hate the fitness try group classes, from spinning (see above) to yoga to Zumba and don't forget the cardio. Just run with the dog or the kid, depends what you have :) For me, the hardest part of sticking to a plan that will help me get great abs is the snacking. I am ALWAYS hungry, so I keep a few healthy snacks in my work bag so I'm prepared when the urge to nosh strikes.
Just so we're clear, the role that your core plays in squats is to protect your spine, so you want them to have a full tank at that point. Save your ab training for the end. Don;t forget your lower back. If you want to have a strong core, treat your lower back like your abs. Train it hard and smart, and you'll feel as strong as you look.

Top Bottom