Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One arm is bigger than the other

SoreArms

I've noticed that my right arm is bigger and more developed than my left (I am right handed). How do I get them to look even, train heavier on my left arm?

This has been asked a million times.

How long have you been training? Chances are less than 2 or 3 years.

You must continue to add mass. . when this happens your limbs will balance out.

This will take a few years.

This is common with most people. . we are not perfect.

Have the same problem. I have incorporated dumbells into my arm routines and this has hleped even them out.

if you use the left arm first, you know not to do more reps with your right then you were able to do with ur left, or more weight.

example, if im testing what weight to do, or im doing my reps for the day, if i use my right, ill train it nice and good, but then ill go over to my left and be unable to do that much...but if i do with my left first i know not to go over what my left could do.

at least i think thats what they meant:p

People will go crazy with this idea, this guy I know is right handed but started brushing his teeth with his left hand, and using his computer mouse with left hand. He did this to incorporate his left hand into daily activity more often so it wouldnt tend towards atrophy when compared to the right hand. How well it works? I really dont know, but probably not that well.

UA_Iron said:
People will go crazy with this idea, this guy I know is right handed but started brushing his teeth with his left hand, and using his computer mouse with left hand. He did this to incorporate his left hand into daily activity more often so it wouldnt tend towards atrophy when compared to the right hand. How well it works? I really dont know, but probably not that well.

Thats what I am thinking. . . .

People tend to think if you switch hands or do more work on the side that is smaller or weaker that you will balance out.

This is ridiculous!!!

Besides, people forget that training is all about breaking down muscle tissue. . .food is what builds muscle tissue!!

The leaning tower of Pisa. It's off centered one way, so for years they added lots of weight to the opposite side, thinking that would balance it out. All it did though was throw the center of gravity off even further. So recently they've been stacking weight in the middle, and now it's starting to straighten up a bit.

My point? I forget.

Top Bottom