Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My trainer

strongsmartsexy said:
I dunno. There has been a whole lot of BeBe hat'ing going on in the threads lately... I think she takes it pretty well given how much shit has been thrown at her.

well, when someone comes on the boards, acts like a bitch and a C(Bomb) from day one, and is clearly BBF's alter, come the fuck on, who is going to be nice?

seriously, this alter is a f'ing joke.

"oh, orbs, i'm on the phone with 'her' right now. she's cool. she's funny too."

bunch of fuckin tools if you believe this 'chick' to even be worth the time to post to.

time to utillerize the fuckin ignore funciton.

crak600 said:
well, when someone comes on the boards, acts like a bitch and a C(Bomb) from day one, and is clearly BBF's alter, come the fuck on, who is going to be nice?

seriously, this alter is a f'ing joke.

"oh, orbs, i'm on the phone with 'her' right now. she's cool. she's funny too."

bunch of fuckin tools if you believe this 'chick' to even be worth the time to post to.

time to utillerize the fuckin ignore funciton.

If you don't like it, then just ignore any of her posts. At the point people quit responding, she'll go away due to lack of attention.

Smurfy said:
Im wayyyyy past the puking stage. I'm ferociously dry heavin' by now

Then dont reply! You must be stupid! You hate my threads but yet you read everyone and reply to them.. hmmmmm

strongsmartsexy said:
If you don't like it, then just ignore any of her posts. At the point people quit responding, she'll go away due to lack of attention.

thank you! I will continue to post tho even if no one responds. :)

Top Bottom