Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My trainer

What's wrong? Can't handle a little work?

Must be tough to be you, you might break a nail or even worse break a sweat. Oh I'm sorry I forgot, you were out all weekend whoring yourself to pay for your personal trainer.

What a tough life you have.

Ulcasterdropout said:
I think you'll appreciate her torturous methods when your looking in the mirror a few months from now..looking good! No pain ,no gain, is what it's all about.
What's your goals?

I want my chest to be 32 inches. Making me a 32d

Just shed some lbs! I havent really thought about it!

cutiepie04 said:
What's wrong? Can't handle a little work?

Must be tough to be you, you might break a nail or even worse break a sweat. Oh I'm sorry I forgot, you were out all weekend whoring yourself to pay for your personal trainer.

What a tough life you have.

You need to go tanning! :)

I dont wear fake nails thats tacky!

LMFAO on that last comment! YOu just dont KNOW!

Bebe Girl said:
You need to go tanning! :)

I dont wear fake nails thats tacky!

LMFAO on that last comment! YOu just dont KNOW!

Defensive, defensive. A little too defensive if you ask me.

cutiepie04 said:
Defensive, defensive. A little too defensive if you ask me.

I dunno. There has been a whole lot of BeBe hat'ing going on in the threads lately... I think she takes it pretty well given how much shit has been thrown at her.

strongsmartsexy said:
I dunno. There has been a whole lot of BeBe hat'ing going on in the threads lately... I think she takes it pretty well given how much shit has been thrown at her.

Your right. I was out of line.

strongsmartsexy said:

Thank you! I dont mind! EVeryone can talk junk about me if they want, I know whats up! :)

Hating on other people only stems from others own insecurities!

Top Bottom