Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Regimen

tryin_to_bulk

For all of those interested I am going to keep a record of my cycle and Training Program. I started on 9/17/01 and my stats were 6'0" @ 215lbs, bodyfat is somewhere around 25%(Way too much). This is basically a cutting phase though I am hoping to gain a little bit of lean mass in the process. My cycle consists of:

300mg of Test Cyp & 300/mg of Deca per week for 12 wks. I am also taking Arimidex at .5mg ED. I am going to add in Clen and T3 at the start of week 5, will give the dosages once I start.My training regimen is as follows:

Wk 1-- Mon. Upper Body, Tue. 30 min Cardio, Wed. Lower Body, Thur. 30 min Cardio, Fri. Upper Body, Sat. 30 min Cardio, Sun. Off

Wk 2--Mon. Lower Body, Tue. 30 min Cardio, Wed. Upper Body, Thur. 30 min Cardio, Fri. Lower Body, Sat. 30 min Cardio, Sun. Off

Basically I follow that the whole way just rotating that schedule week in and week out. My diet is very clean except for the off day in which I pig out. This is pretty much the Body for Life program just I have made some adaptions to fit my body especially on the training since Bill's recommended program is not nearly enough for me. I am following the diet almost to a tee, except my protein is way higher and my carbs are somewhat lower than the amounts that Bill recommends. I am posting this a little late as I am in Week 3 of the Cycle right now. I have been very strict on this program and am seeing strength gains already and a little bit of a noticeable difference in body composition. I will update this at the beginning of next week(Week 4) with my weight and a more precise BF%. I am also going to take pics throughout and will post them at cycle conclusion(Even if the results are embarrassing).

Okay, I weighed this morning first thing and the scale was sittin on 228!! :D I am so stoked!! That is a gain of 13 lbs in 4 weeks. None of it is fat because I am actually leaner than when I first started. Looking harder and can actually feel myself getting tighter, not as flabby. Some may be water but I doubt it because I am on moderately low dosage of AS and taking .5mg of Arimidex a day. Did legs in the gym today and strength was through the roof. I went so far past my usual limits that it was scary. I am loving every minute of this. I still don't have an accurate BF% yet cause I had to choose between calipers and Protein last paycheck. I am getting some this week though, cause I really want to know what that BF% is.

This is just a short update to let everyone know that at the beginning of this week which was week 5. I changed workout routines. I am going with Arnolds basic training program level 1. I am keeping the diet the same though. My body has adapted too much to continue with the training I started with. So far this week was kick ass, I have to say that Arnie definitely knew what he was doing.

Top Bottom