Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

monkeyarms 10th week update

Santorini said:
17 1/2 inch arms huh.....I unno man...look a bit smaller. But hey, good on you mate.

Yes I'm aware of this! It is my biggest challange. I think it is because I'm 6'1" and have long bones. Also having a 49" chest makes them look smaller in comparison. I'll keep working on 'em and I think around 18.5 they'll be just right. I'll post better picts of arms and back in a few weeks when I'm down under 6%.

Thanks all for the input, and kind comments.

monkey arms said:
Yes I'm aware of this! It is my biggest challange. I think it is because I'm 6'1" and have long bones. Also having a 49" chest makes them look smaller in comparison. I'll keep working on 'em and I think around 18.5 they'll be just right. I'll post better picts of arms and back in a few weeks when I'm down under 6%.

Thanks all for the input, and kind comments.

yep....all an illusion. everything is relative. we have the same size arms, yet mine look much different. your chest does seem to overpower your arms and maybe even shoulders in some poses.

i'd like to see a shot of your back. it looks like you have a thick back....and that and your chest make you look very thick.

chest looks awesome btw.

monkey arms - what kind of gear were you using when folowing that diet ?

I ask it because I find it impossible to lose that much bodyfat while still eating that much CARBS ,

...impossible without gear I mean .

edit : What is your training like ? also , were you doing aerobics ?

Victor

I don't know where they come from. But I think everyone has them, its a matter of getting your bodyfat down low enough to have them show.

Top Bottom