Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost 20 pounds on all my chest lifts this week thanks to.......

Bobber

ALCOHOL. Needless to say I am limiting my party days to Friday and Saturday and not every fucking night of the week. I knew it was bad but I guess my gains were comming along so well that I thought I was above the rules.

I'm with you on trying to limit the party days a week but I can't escape friends that I enjoy partying with.

Just don't drink so much or start hitting up other shit like weed. Weed shouldn't slow you down any.

might just be temporay, Bobber..........some days i can't lift as much as other days........with proper rest and good nutrition (ie: no booze) it will come back up quickly.

P.S. have u seen the nerd who did the colitus interruptus on you? hope he sore and scared of you!:mix:

I would probably lick a strange girls pussy for a bowl of some Northern Lights right now!

I went out and had some beers Saturday night, and had a shitty workout Sunday, bad enough that I got pinned by one of my speed sets.

Reminded my why I don't need to go out drinking with the guys.

Bobber said:
I would probably lick a strange girls pussy
of course you would!! u r a guy!!!! esp. after too much alcohol!:p

not that "I" ever have done that, under the influence of the captain!

Lol. No. I doubt I will ever see him again, but if I do you can be sure that there will be a I hate pussies part 2 thread.

Top Bottom