Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just how long can a workout last for?

Izzman

If one is on AAS, just how long suppossedly, can one workout for timewise in one session? I know the golden rule is 45 minutes or less but I just dont see that happening on the days I have to hit two muscle groups (6-12 QUALITY sets each) AND do cardio. I usually end up working out for anywhere from an hour and a half to two and a half hours. What about you guys? BTW, since bulking naturally, I put a half an inch on my arms even working out this long, 4 days a week.

Im in there for 1 hour max including showering. So 50 minute workout. I get in 12 - 16 sets of one muscle group per day. I do a 5 day cycle of 2 on 1 of until it repeats.

This application will probably be different for every individual. I think you may have to try different methods and see which way works the best for you. I try to complete lighter workouts faster during cutting phases, and take longer rests in between sets when going heavier sometimes during bulking phases. But, I think everybody would probably respond somewhat differently.

Im just starting back and plan on hitting one major body part per week with obliques 2 times a week and front abs 2 times a week. When I was going pretty steady (over a year ago), I worked out each group twice a week and did about 20 mins of cardio; I was in the gym about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I platued quick and got discouraged. This time Im going to try and keep it under an hour with 20 mins of cardio included. I read about training to failure with 4 different exercises, 3 sets each, low reps and heavy; last set go light for 10-15 reps (after a good warmup of course). And change up the types of exercises every month.

I dont know how well this will work for me but I'll let you guys know as I progress. Im doing everything different this time around. Lots of protein 300-350 g's a day (i weigh 195 and im 6'0). Im taking some hgh for the first time and also some uniliver. Ive been a natural my whole life (im 32), but after about 6 months of this Imay, just maybe try some dbol, i dont know yet, I'll have to see how my gains go.

sorry to rant, im new to posting here :) . Just dont overtrain. give your muscles time to heal.

Top Bottom