Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm putting on some Body fatt!!!!

I touched on your diet and protein intake in one of your other threads where you were saying you wanted to get bigger. You posted an example of what you eat in a day. It wasn't 300-400g protein. You've been given advice, why don't you follow it? What is it that you want to hear? You are obviously searching for the one answer you want someone to give you. Tell me what it is so I can say it and you will be happy and move on. Few things irritate me more than giving someone good advice only to have them basically shit on it.

This thread was purely made for one reason. To know how hard it is to cut down from 15% BF to lets say 6%, but it just got out of control. I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way.

If you're cutting down for a comp, most people do it in about 12 weeks or so. You want to try to maintain 6%? More realistically you should look at maintaining about 10% if you want to keep mass. You competing?

If you're still looking to add size you won't want to get down to 6%. Or...you could diet down to 4-6% like you were going to do a show, then start eating everything in site again and possibly do a cycle. You will gain ridiculous amounts of weight (just like BBers do after they diet down for a show then gain 30-40 lbs in like 2 weeks). But, maintaining 12-15% while bulking up is perfectly fine. Dude...you're bulking!

i dont think you have much to worry about 15% bodyfat is average I only start to notice some chub around 20% Id be ahppy if i was bulking and had that % keep up the good gains bro!

Top Bottom