Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good of shape should you be in to be a personal trainer?

F0r Me

Hi all!
I've been interested in health and fitness ever since I can remember. Becoming a PT would be my dream job. My problem is I've been skinny all my life so I'm worried about not relating to clients. I'm also concerened about not being in good enough shape. I'm not in bad shape. I can run 14+ k and I'm good at cardio but I'm quite petite and do not have the upper body strength I think I should have. What tips can you give me??

gain some mass while staying lean.

cant imagine bigger guys hiring a smaller guy(skinny/petite as you say) to train them.
also women would gravitate towards the most athletic looking dude also.

PT=gotta sell youself(body)

2.25-2.5x bw on deads
1.75 on squats
1.5 on bench

3-5 mile run at a comfortable 7 minute pace or under.

Hi all!
I've been interested in health and fitness ever since I can remember. Becoming a PT would be my dream job. My problem is I've been skinny all my life so I'm worried about not relating to clients. I'm also concerened about not being in good enough shape. I'm not in bad shape. I can run 14+ k and I'm good at cardio but I'm quite petite and do not have the upper body strength I think I should have. What tips can you give me??

Lets start with the basics, are you a damn male or female

Hi all!

maybe learn how to bodybuild and do it

if you're not morbidly obese, and have good social skills, you're fine.

almost all the male trainers at all the gyms i've been to look like shit. people who get PT just want someone friendly and bubbly they can talk and complain about their life to.

if you're not morbidly obese, and have good social skills, you're fine.

almost all the male trainers at all the gyms i've been to look like shit. people who get PT just want someone friendly and bubbly they can talk and complain about their life to.

pretty much basically. "Oh I hate just going to the gym so if i get a PT is will make the boring ass time much better. Hmm which PT looks the most outgoing/able to withstand my bullshit the longest?"

Top Bottom