Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys wearing weight belts no matter what exercise.....

cockdesiel said:
my lifts are just what they are. Ive never used a bench shirt wouldnt even know how for that matter. On deads and rows I do use straps. The guys you named do not , not in competition anyway. Thats what makes them great. Every one has a weakness mine is grip strength.....that I admit. But you cant fake a parallel squat with a few hundred pounds on your back, either you can or you cant. I CAN. Even using straps, some guys cant deadlift 500 for reps. so I still think I'm doing pretty good at 600+. I guess what I'm saying is well the same thing I've already said........put your money where your mouth is ......and we will see whose full of shit.

there is definately something missing here if your total is one of the best in the country and you are as clean and raw as you claim to be. there's no way you've been to meets and didn't feel the urge to enter after seeing that you'd win hands down. most local level meets don't come close to having the numbers you claim to have. top level competitors- yeah, but you'd be right up there with them.
i tend to think that you're either using machines and calling them real lifts, or not using a full ROM, or something else, but after being in powerlifting for as long as i have, i KNOW you didn't get that strong (if its true) by staying clean and NOT lifting like a powerlifter.
is that you in your avatar btw? that guy is not anywhere close to being as strong as you claim to be.

wnt2bBeast said:
but when something smells like shit usually it is..im sorry i dont mean to deride you but the numbers you posted just arent plausible..

hmm thats your wording right..oh I guess I just took it the wrong way huh. Well bro let me tell ya .....I dont want to compete, bodybuilding or powerlifting. I'm a gym rat and thats what I love. Before its over I will reach my goal of 600 2x6 flat bench raw( i have other goals also). Im a well known bouncer here in atl. which is why I intially started lifting. Like I said I didnt think my lifts were that great, good ....but not great. and if they surpass some well known people .......oh well. There is always someone well known or not that can be better than you at singing, running etc. You say my numbers arent plausible? Maybe for you. because Im not doing it for a living so you and the public can read about it or because you think that someone has to be on the juice to lift some crazy weight. Whatever the case. With all of this back and forth I hope you can at least squat your bw because if not, then I see where all of this is stemming from. By the way, post a good pic of yourself. All of the guys on here that are on point post up. For all I know you could be a slouch. Dude The offer still and will always stand.

why are you talking about juice??
i have said your number (if true) are better than mine by a lot...
posting pics means nothing when talking about strength..

you keep saying you dont think your numbers are good? you havent a clue your numbers are at the top of class (without equipment) youre up their with chuck, mash, patterson etc..tese are legends in powerlifting yet you will cruch them..

:rolleyes:
please stop arguing because your just diggin yourself a deeper hole

fly down to Altanta to see you lift, sure. And lets have a fight in the parking lot while we're there...you have an offer from devastation to host your vids, I'd be honored that someone that legitimately strong was taking an interest in my strength feats

there's vids of me squatting 500 for reps and deadlifting 585 for the same on this forum, and thats nothing compared to what you're capable of. Take pride in your achievements, share with the group :)

There probably arent two or three people total competing in that weight class, all-natural, and raw with a 2000lb. total.
The closest I could find all of this year was a guy at 242# with an 1150 and a guy at 232# with a 1460.
If these numbers were true, they are world class numbers, but I, too am not buying it.

It seems like you got called out on the lifts so now youre backpeddling and claiming they "arent that great".

Yes, I know.
Money, bet, travel, pictures... whatever.

wnt2bBeast said:
why are you talking about juice??
i have said your number (if true) are better than mine by a lot...
posting pics means nothing when talking about strength..

you keep saying you dont think your numbers are good? you havent a clue your numbers are at the top of class (without equipment) youre up their with chuck, mash, patterson etc..tese are legends in powerlifting yet you will cruch them..

:rolleyes:
please stop arguing because your just diggin yourself a deeper hole
what diesel needs to do is record his lifts with a camcorder then upload it so we can see how full of shit he is.

Cockdesiel is one hell of a bullshitter i will have to say. If that is him in his avatar there is no way he lifts what he claims. That picture looks like a picture of a woman on roids. I call bullshit!

hahahahha, this thread is funny. Dont feed this douche bag no more, dont listen to what he tries to says, he is full of bullshit. He is simply resorting to the last method of defending himself, because he knows we know he is bullshitting, and that no one is going to bother pay him a visit, because he is simply an internet troll. Its like myself saying, if you dont agree with what I say, you can come to where I live, and I´ll beat you up, how childish is that?

Dude, more training, less internet.

If I were one of the strongest lifters in the world, I'd at least learn how to spell "diesel" correctly.

Top Bottom