Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys wearing weight belts no matter what exercise.....

I'd love to see that deadlift

although at 240 it's not impossible.. shit I would expect to be doing the same if I were 20lb heavier and had another 2 years training.

(you're running like a gram of tren a week plus extras?)

oh and drug free,just creatine and good old steak and potatoes

oh wait.. no you're full of shit.

I've been sporting my belt every session since I fucked my back nice and proper like.
Normally, I just use it for bench and squats...

Cockdesiel, I'm 6'2" 240 and I can't touch one of your free weight lifts.
PM me some pic, nugga!

this is for all these punk asses. Fuck a vid ...lets do this in person. I have a 2000.oo( thats two thousand dollar) bet that I can do what I say I can. I'm in atlanta,ga. you tell me when and where and you damn well better make sure you have my fucking money when its all done

cockdesiel said:
this is for all these punk asses. Fuck a vid ...lets do this in person. I have a 2000.oo( thats two thousand dollar) bet that I can do what I say I can. I'm in atlanta,ga. you tell me when and where and you damn well better make sure you have my fucking money when its all done

why dont you enter a power meet in your area..
Im telling you you will WIN..
they will prolly put you on the cover of Monster Muscle plsu endorsments from Inzer, Metal..hell youll prolly wind up making much more than 2 grand after its said and done..maybe even 30k with your new endorsements

Ive been to many meets. Never entered though..... there are many guys that are much smaller that I am and a hell of alot stronger. I really didnt think my lifts were all that.......not yet anyway.But hey....the bet is still on to whom ever.

cockdesiel said:
Ive been to many meets. Never entered though..... there are many guys that are much smaller that I am and a hell of alot stronger. I really didnt think my lifts were all that.......not yet anyway.But hey....the bet is still on to whom ever.

i question how many meets you have been to???
you will total over 2k there arent amny people who do that except for the top level guys..small big fat lean it doesnt matter in powerlifting it only matters what you lift??? :rolleyes:

question what you will...I been to both amature and prof. level meets and there are quite a few fellows pushing a major weight, putting me to shame IMO.

cockdesiel said:
question what you will...I been to both amature and prof. level meets and there are quite a few fellows pushing a major weight, putting me to shame IMO.
yes there are people stronger than what you claim your numbers are..but there arent many..

i mean chuck vogelhpohl or travis Mash legends in PL'ing total..
Mash just totalled 2410 in the WPO..in your weight class..
these guys are champs and you mean to tell me your numbers come very very close to theirs, and yours are raw and you dont train like a powerlifter????

keepin mind i am not jealous there are lots of people that lift more than me and i think thats great honestly i do...but when something smells like shit usually it is..im sorry i dont mean to deride you but the numbers you posted just arent plausible..and if i should be proven wrong i will make an apology on every forum on this site..but somehow i dont thin that will happen

my lifts are just what they are. Ive never used a bench shirt wouldnt even know how for that matter. On deads and rows I do use straps. The guys you named do not , not in competition anyway. Thats what makes them great. Every one has a weakness mine is grip strength.....that I admit. But you cant fake a parallel squat with a few hundred pounds on your back, either you can or you cant. I CAN. Even using straps, some guys cant deadlift 500 for reps. so I still think I'm doing pretty good at 600+. I guess what I'm saying is well the same thing I've already said........put your money where your mouth is ......and we will see whose full of shit.

look im not the one fabricating my lifts..your lifts are better than mine..which if they ar real that awesome..

im curious as to why i would be full of shit??? and i too canmake a bet for a large sum of cash theat you know no one will come up with..let alone alone fly down to atl to see..

ill let some of the other people that know something about powerlifting chime in here..i think youre missing my point if your numbers are real you need to learn how to use the equipment and compete..you can take out garry frank in 1 year..i promise

Top Bottom