Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gloves or no gloves?

do you guys and gals wear gloves? if so, what kind? fingerless? wrist support? plain leather? wrist wraps? knee wraps? what accessories do you wear at the gym to assist in your workout?

are you serious about those rough hands? i get the impression that you're not, but anywayz your hands will 'get used to it' eventually.

I don't use gloves, cause I can't afford them, however I don't think I want them either. Just a comment on people wearing gloves, I hate those people who come into the gym who think they're gonna get buff and don't know jack ballz bout weightlifting. Not saying that people with gloves don't know stuff, just saying that gloves ain't gonna make you mr. beefcake.

I wear gloves. I found when I went really heavy the bars or dumb bells would push on the bones in my hands wrong. It hurt like shit, and would cause me to quit before I could fatigue my muscles. Maybe it's just the way I'm built, but they really help me.

Top Bottom