Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gloves or no gloves?

Y'know, I wear gloves too, just basic leather ones with no fingers. For $9, I thought they were worth it.

I hesitated buying them because I didn't want to look like some poser that wandered into a gym.

They help with my grip, and help a little with callouses, although I wasn't as concerned about the callouses.

I plan on using wrist straps for back day, just because my grip gives out before my back does.

Yeah, Harbingers are by far the best. None of those Nike crap.

They keep your hands from slipping, so you can concentrate on the muscle you are pumping instead of forearms.
They also gives some support on your wrists.

Besides, you look all cool with them. :)

I never wore them until I got a pair for my birthday, and now it wouldn't feel right without them.

One day I couldn't find them so I went to the gym anyway.... started each bench press set with my regular grip, and by the 8th rep I had an ultra-wide grip. Sucks.

Iwear them also. Harbinger gloves are good, but they wear out too easily. I have went through 2 pair in about 8months. My workout partner has a pair of nike gloves, and they have lasted a long time. I like the wrist wrap gloves the best. Gives yor wrists pretty good support when you need it.

I really should get a pair. I work out on a swim team 4 days a week, so the pool dissolves my callouses daily. The end result is my palms end up looking flaky.

you gotta wear gloves...

i was a gymnast in hs and did the parallel bars and high bar... so believe me... i am not afraid to get calloused hands.. for those who dont know what your hands get like... they are pretty much torn to shreds.. until your hands get calloused enough to take the beating...

the harbingers with neoprine are the best gloves ive experienced.. and they are only $12

i had to be careful when going up a girls shirt in hs cuz my hands were so rough and i would scratch the shit out of them.

so .. gloves. definately.

Top Bottom