Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Ever

olakinofitness

Hello, and thank you ahead of time for any good advice given. I'm contemplating my first ever cycle of and honestly have NO clue. I do not have any friends on gear, nor any guys at the local gym I know well enough to ask. So, here I am in a nut shell. I'm 5'8" tall, 190 lbs, and about 20% body fat (no comments). I'm coming off of lower back surgery, 7 months now, and have been back in the gym for about 3 months. I eat right at 2500 cal a day, ingesting 200gm of protein a day. My goal isn't a massive gain in weight, maybe perhaps 215 (adding 25lbs). I want to put on the weight/muscle, but being as discreet as possible. What should I take, how should I take it.. I've heard IGF, deca, and the list goes on. I've taken pro-hormones, and they have treated me well, but I need more gains/size.:silly:

First of all bro you need to cut some fat before you add any steroids into the mix. If you dont you wont reep all the benifits so why bother wasting your money. I would get back in the gym steadily and try cut yourself below 13-15%. Take this time to also slowly edge your lower back back into the swing of things aswell. Adding on alot of strength and weight would be a stupid thing to do if your back coudnt cope with it.

With this extra time get reading up on compounds you may fancy trying. If you dont know what you should try then decide by goal. Each compound has its own unique properties so match them to your goals and needs.

Harry

Actually, I'm at 17%, and I'm very aware of my back. I was a personal trainer for over ten years, and know the in's and out's of working aorund sugery. My injury came by way of another idiot. My education in gear is where I lack knowledge. My goals are to put on a good 20lbs of muscle. Putting me at a good 215 or so in my weight. Just to say, I see people in the gym all the time 20 plus % body fat and getting freaking huge, and cut, on gear. Even if I was at 20%, which as of now I am not, it shouldn't stop me from doing a cycle. So, if you ahve any information on what I should be looking at, great, I know I need good advice/info. I am reading up on products, but there's years of experience in here. I'd like to tap into that too.

Have a read of this...very helpful

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html

17% is still to high; you say you were a personal trainer for ten years yet I say BS or you don't know jack. Also if this is a post trying to oust a source you better look elsewhere.

Actually, I'm at 17%, and I'm very aware of my back. I was a personal trainer for over ten years, and know the in's and out's of working aorund sugery. My injury came by way of another idiot. My education in gear is where I lack knowledge. My goals are to put on a good 20lbs of muscle. Putting me at a good 215 or so in my weight. Just to say, I see people in the gym all the time 20 plus % body fat and getting freaking huge, and cut, on gear. Even if I was at 20%, which as of now I am not, it shouldn't stop me from doing a cycle. So, if you ahve any information on what I should be looking at, great, I know I need good advice/info. I am reading up on products, but there's years of experience in here. I'd like to tap into that too.

Every guy on this board is a personal trainer in his own mind. If you want to be taken seriously then act serious.

Im sure with your great 10 years of knowlege youl understand the added stress your gonno put on your body addig in these drugs. Thats why we suggest you be at a better physical peak before doing so.

Just because you seen some 20% BF guy in your gym get buff quick dont mean it done it correctly and healthy. You asked for advice so the advice il give you is take steroids and get huge. Thtas obviously the advice your looking for. Health conditions and future muscle maintance wont effect you for another few years so your probably right. Do it now quickly and easily and worry about it later. Good luck.

Harry

Cutthroat: Whatever... You know, I know a great deal about personal training, Steriods, no. I'd request you keep your neg attitude to yourself. I agree that at 17% I'm extrememly high. I'm working on it and should be fine by the time I start doing whatever else it is I decide to do. I'm asking only because I have no real idea. I'm reading up on stacks and so forth, so, when I do decide I'm well informed. Thanks to all other comments.

I used injected steroids. I bought it from this guys: roids.us Great results! And they also have real HGH not some BS amino acid liquid drops.

Cutthroat: Whatever... You know, I know a great deal about personal training, Steriods, no. I'd request you keep your neg attitude to yourself. I agree that at 17% I'm extrememly high. I'm working on it and should be fine by the time I start doing whatever else it is I decide to do. I'm asking only because I have no real idea. I'm reading up on stacks and so forth, so, when I do decide I'm well informed. Thanks to all other comments.

For a first cycle I wouldn't be looking into stacks right now.
Start reading up on all the individual compounds and esters.

Your question should also be directed at the "Anabolic Steroids" section.

A typical first cycle is Test only with a proper PCT.

So start off by going through all the stickys in the "Anabolic Steroids" section.

:) :heart:

Top Bottom