Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current Pic Before Cycle

alright Val...maybe your right....my point i am trying to make is that i feel like someone posts a pic and everyone jumps in saying "look awesome man" or "holy shit you look great" when in reality, they need some work and some constructive criticism...after all that is why they are putting it on there, right? if they thought they look good enough, then why would they post a pic and ask for feedback? just so they can make themselves feel better to here everyone say how awesome they look...sounds like insecurity to me...your right, i shouldn't have even read the post..from now on i will leave those aslone because they just end up pissing me off...however, i look forward to seeing your pics and showing you mine...do you do any competing...

Thanks guys, you always get one asshole on the board that likes to flap his mouth. First off, I never said "I don't believe in cardio", so scroll back. The gear makes my heart race like a lab-rat. Don't put words in my mouth you chicken cutlet. I never proclaimed to be some big bodybuilder, i just posted a simple post like everyone else does. Unless you look like Ronnie Coleman, shut your ass.

Right on....

I haven't done a competition yet... next year I'll start... if I feel I'm built well enough.
Right now I use it for a small pro wrestling circuit in the western US.
I'll be trying out for the bigtime pro's next year as well.
I understand what you were trying to say to the fellow.
"You look good" is very vague.
And constructive criticism is good.
And I admit, most have a hard time with it, which is also understandable.
Let's just keep it constructive... board feuds are the only real waste of time here.

WHEAT THIN is your new name....It fits you much better...i'm done with you......you'll see the real shredded wheat very shortly...

HEY CHICKEN CUTLET YOU'LL WIND UP LOOKING MORE
LIKE CAPTIAN CRUNCH THAN SHREDDED WHEAT HA HA
HA PISS OFF BLOW HARD!!!!:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Damn,

Cutler needs to get off his cycle!! Fucker is
a maniac..

Shredded Wheat... Looks good bro.. Im currently
on Winny/Fina cycle.. Diet is very good and I have
been doing cardio but Im lucky I have not had a
heart attack yet.

Good luck with the next cycle.

HEY SHREDDED!!!!

If it is any consolation, your physique is the exact ideal of what I would like mine to be. Not to sound like Im coming on to you :D but I have always wanted to go for the more "model" look than the big look that I am sure most of the dudes on this board have. I think your doin some great work...honestly. Keep it up man, and hopefully if I get to that point by the end of my first cycle this summer, Ill post my pics as well.

:cool:

Top Bottom