Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For beginners.. HELP!

Superman22

Hi, I just started bodybuilding and right now, I do about:
- 50 crunches
- 20 push ups, 10 fist ups
- 15 x 1 handed push ups each arm on wall
- 100 jumping jacks
- 20 lbs dumbbells each arm about 20-40 times
- benchpress on 30 degree incline about 40 times

Well, I begin with those stuff everynight.. But can you give me advise on what i'm doing wrong or what I can do to increase my potential, and I will buy a book, but I need hep right now. Thanks.

errr, that wont get you big at all. you need a gym membership and to get a whole week by week routine. once you ge a gym membership, come back and ask for a good routine.

after you get the gym membership, lose the every night routine... unless you train different bodyparts on consecutive nights, your muscles won't have sufficient time to rest and grow, but hit them very hard when training them of course. If you want size then i'd suggest losing the 20-40 reps range and start with heavier weights and less repetitions, like the 8-12 or so.

bump for my 'basic training principles' sticky idea.

Spatts...if its cool I'll make one and then have people evaluate it and tweak it as needed before it sticks

PolishHammer1977 said:
how about

"Thaibox fundamentals"?
I don't think anyone wants to learn how to be a crippled, broke, loser by the age of 28.:)

But I'll try one about basic training, diet, etc:)

Thaibox said:
I don't think anyone wants to learn how to be a crippled, broke, loser by the age of 28.:)

I think there is a lot of info stored up there that thousands of people could benfit from. This is just the beginning :)

Thaibox said:

Wait untill you're back on your feet. You'll kill everyone around.

I would be interested in whatever knowledge you've got floating around in your head. It should be good.

Thaibox said:

No, but I expect I or anyone esle could learn a lot from someone with numbers like this at the tender age of 28.....:)

Thaibox said:
Bench: 405 (I can no longer flat bench do to a rotator injury. But I hope that may change someday)

Deadlift: 585 (I almost got 600 needsize:) )

Squat: 405 atf (as high as I could go with my knee)

Military: 295

Heaviest Bodyweight: 265 lbs

And I believe you DID get that 600lbs dead.......:D

Joker

Another Question...

I was wondering, how do you build up WRIST muscle?
My biceps are pretty decent but my wrist is not, so I need to know how to build the muscle around it, thanks.

Top Bottom