Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody have a day just for Bi's or Tri's

I do. I like the double pump affect, plus it allows me to use more weight than doing something like a back/bis chest/tris split. Here's what I do.

close grip bench- 4 sets
skull crushers- 4 sets
ez-bar overhead extensions- 4 sets

barbell curls- 4 sets
incline db curls- 4 sets
crucifix curls- 2-3 sets

reverse curls- 4 sets
bb wrist curls- 4 sets

I keep my reps around 8-12 and go to failure on each set. Also, sometimes I'll superset or drop set. Works for me.

Me too. I superset bis and tris, so as soon as I stop, say, one set of cable press-downs for tris, I pick up a barbell and do curls for the bis. As soon as this is done, I'm straight back on the press-downs until I have done four sets for each exersize all in one hit. Then I move onto the next pair, (rope pull downs v hammer curls), and the last pair (skull crushers v double high pulley cable curls), and perform these two pairs in the same manner as the first.

IT IS EVIL. keep up the speed and intensity and don't stop. You'll get the best pump ever and will be in so much pain from the strain that you won't get through your whole workout and will have to quit early (gotta do it all out though - as with anything). Will leave you crying tears of joy and pain. Love it.

;)

dumbell curls (3 sets)
weighted bench dips (sets)

preacher curls (3 sets)
skull crushers (3 sets)

cable curls (3 sets)
cable pull downs (3 sets)

Perform all sets heavy weiths with low reps (6-8) to exhaustion....beyond failure training.

Top Bottom