Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 months progress ""Update""

fuck the cardio man ur lean enough start pumpin the weights HARD

Wootoom said:

i agree with wootoom. you have lost weight (which is not easy) but you look stronger in your before pic. a little weight suits you.

Wootoom said:

you woot and Glennds....... I said that if he wants to get leaner then do more cardio, but I am not sure what he wants :rolleyes:

Wootoom said:

But if I quit cardio wont I put weight(fat) back on, even while eating clean? Im the same strength, as before and after. My plan is to keep cutting and cardio. My goal is a nice lean, and cut body.

Wootoom said:

Keep the cardio going, but you do need to hit the weights hard. Look into a 5x5 or 3x5, get the strength and mass up and then cut it.

ignore mav's advice...i mean, jaysusss...look at HIS avitar :rolleyes:

you look like you have cut enough for the time being.

hit the weights hard for the next 6 months or so and then post some progress pics.

congrats on your bf loss...now it's time for Muscle Mass!!!

Last edited:
rnch said:
ignore mav's advice...i mean, jaysusss...look at HIS avitar :rolleyes:

you look like you have cut enough for the time being.

hit the weights hard for the next 6 months or so and then post some progress pics.

congrats on your bf loss...now it's time for Muscle Mass!!!

yah a lean body like mine is not what he is going for..... maybe he can put on the weight again and look like your fat bald ass.

Just leave me alone and I wont have to defend myself....... you know I look good and yet you still have to insult me.

how old are you ? ten

Maverick said:
....... you know I look good and yet you still have to insult me.

how old are you ? ten
kiddo....does your daddy know that you are playing on his computer? go do your homework and get in your spider man pj's!

your replies, on this thread and others here, reek of a mind as small as your body. perhaps if you (ever) put on some muscle mass you might add some personality and maturity. talk about a ten year old mentality..... :rolleyes:

oh, by the way.....you are not lean. your are SKINNY. ;)

Top Bottom