Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Biggest AAS mistakes.

Using Tren in my first cycle without knowing what the word "Prolactin" is. (also no HCG in PCT... the combination of the two was bad)

Pushing my shoulder too hard when it started to hurt a little mid-cycle and not taking my bottle of liquidex and keeping tabs on my blood pressure while on.

i thik right now my biggest mistake mght be the fact i am not making them and having to pay way too much, when hteres a way to do things cheaper i want to do it that way.

Two big ones:

Starting a cycle without all of my gear in hand (even with EF knowledge)
Deciding to take AAS because I thought my jimmy would grow

Alyosha K. said:
300mg frontload GTP Prop straight into my quad. Need I say more?

P.S. Don't intepret my post as a knock on GTP. I love the stuff!

lol! I feel you on that one ,altho i've done many but that day this light bulb went on Gee RADAR! Lets frontload 300mgs(GTP) ,that i did right into my delt!
I was a cripple for a few days............ahhhh fun times

RADAR

Starting gear for to young & knowing not a thing about. ( just taking everything i could get my hands on)Dumb ass i was :mommakin:

proken said:
Using a bottle of mexican aratest that I had already opened and used six months earlier. Heaven forbid I waste the other 5mg's. I shot my left glute with 3cc's, I felt an abcess come on the very next day. Three days later it felt better but as luck would have it I fell off a two story roof and landed right on the damn butt cheek that was otherwise destined to heal. Lucky, I admit, to have survived the fall, however, unlucky to hit the glute. I looked like I was half aborigini, huge swelling on the one side. Off to the e room. They freaked, wanted to do surgery right away, (only after I said I had insurance btw), and I asked why not just drain the damn thing and put me on a z-pack? NO, NO, we need to cut and drain and it's a special surgery that only can be done by some damn doc sixty miles away..... I told them that they had not even done a compartmentalization test yet..wtf? So, once they figured out what a compartm.... tool looked like they immediatly injected about 3cc's of air in my ass. I told them that they really should read the directions on the tool, and put salene solution in it first. So they did another test I asssume correctly. It came back at 42 psi.. bad, should not be over 25 ish. Determined to get fifty large from my insurance company they insisted on surgery. I told them (I have a BA in Sports Med) to give me a blood thinner, some anti biotics and a 18g x 1/2 inch needle with a 60cc syringe. Nope, they insisted I needed surgery. And, even with the special surgery I'd probably loose half my glute and not be able to run full on ever again, and lifting? never more than my own body weight if everything went right. I handed them my gown, put my clothes on and grabbed my car keys. Well, long to short, I drained my own ars every day for two weeks, took two cycles worth of z-packs, bained my brains out for a month and three months later was squating six hundred pounds again. My two mistakes were: listening to moronic doctors and even walking through the e-door, and using too large of a needle when draining my ars, it left a bit of scar tissue. All is well now, however, my white blood cell count is still a bit high. I've shot both glutes now, and when aspirating in one spot it still has a tiny bit of puss, however, I do not have a handicaped permit in my car like they wanted.
Thats a crazy story bro. But holy shit you've been here since 2001 and this is your 11th post? Fuck I couldn't stay away from this place that much...too many good bros and too much valuable info... :)

proken said:
Using a bottle of mexican aratest that I had already opened and used six months earlier. Heaven forbid I waste the other 5mg's. I shot my left glute with 3cc's, I felt an abcess come on the very next day. Three days later it felt better but as luck would have it I fell off a two story roof and landed right on the damn butt cheek that was otherwise destined to heal. Lucky, I admit, to have survived the fall, however, unlucky to hit the glute. I looked like I was half aborigini, huge swelling on the one side. Off to the e room. They freaked, wanted to do surgery right away, (only after I said I had insurance btw), and I asked why not just drain the damn thing and put me on a z-pack? NO, NO, we need to cut and drain and it's a special surgery that only can be done by some damn doc sixty miles away..... I told them that they had not even done a compartmentalization test yet..wtf? So, once they figured out what a compartm.... tool looked like they immediatly injected about 3cc's of air in my ass. I told them that they really should read the directions on the tool, and put salene solution in it first. So they did another test I asssume correctly. It came back at 42 psi.. bad, should not be over 25 ish. Determined to get fifty large from my insurance company they insisted on surgery. I told them (I have a BA in Sports Med) to give me a blood thinner, some anti biotics and a 18g x 1/2 inch needle with a 60cc syringe. Nope, they insisted I needed surgery. And, even with the special surgery I'd probably loose half my glute and not be able to run full on ever again, and lifting? never more than my own body weight if everything went right. I handed them my gown, put my clothes on and grabbed my car keys. Well, long to short, I drained my own ars every day for two weeks, took two cycles worth of z-packs, bained my brains out for a month and three months later was squating six hundred pounds again. My two mistakes were: listening to moronic doctors and even walking through the e-door, and using too large of a needle when draining my ars, it left a bit of scar tissue. All is well now, however, my white blood cell count is still a bit high. I've shot both glutes now, and when aspirating in one spot it still has a tiny bit of puss, however, I do not have a handicaped permit in my car like they wanted.

All you can say is WOW to that. Takes the confidence out of a hospital real fast. Just think...you were almost one of those horror stories of using steroids. But Im glad things worked out and that you could pass this useful info onto other people. Great input!

I hated I didn't do enough research for my first cycle. I pussied out and was only doing 200mg/wk. of test. Nor was my eating where it should have been. I didn't know if I was cutting or bulking.

Top Bottom