Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Biggest AAS mistakes.

1. Thinking 19-nor and 4-ad would make one shit bit of difference.
2. Not realizing that I would bloat up as much as I did on test.
3. Waiting until 37 years old to start gear.

Bluesman

proken said:
Using a bottle of mexican aratest that I had already opened and used six months earlier. Heaven forbid I waste the other 5mg's. I shot my left glute with 3cc's, I felt an abcess come on the very next day. Three days later it felt better but as luck would have it I fell off a two story roof and landed right on the damn butt cheek that was otherwise destined to heal. Lucky, I admit, to have survived the fall, however, unlucky to hit the glute. I looked like I was half aborigini, huge swelling on the one side. Off to the e room. They freaked, wanted to do surgery right away, (only after I said I had insurance btw), and I asked why not just drain the damn thing and put me on a z-pack? NO, NO, we need to cut and drain and it's a special surgery that only can be done by some damn doc sixty miles away..... I told them that they had not even done a compartmentalization test yet..wtf? So, once they figured out what a compartm.... tool looked like they immediatly injected about 3cc's of air in my ass. I told them that they really should read the directions on the tool, and put salene solution in it first. So they did another test I asssume correctly. It came back at 42 psi.. bad, should not be over 25 ish. Determined to get fifty large from my insurance company they insisted on surgery. I told them (I have a BA in Sports Med) to give me a blood thinner, some anti biotics and a 18g x 1/2 inch needle with a 60cc syringe. Nope, they insisted I needed surgery. And, even with the special surgery I'd probably loose half my glute and not be able to run full on ever again, and lifting? never more than my own body weight if everything went right. I handed them my gown, put my clothes on and grabbed my car keys. Well, long to short, I drained my own ars every day for two weeks, took two cycles worth of z-packs, bained my brains out for a month and three months later was squating six hundred pounds again. My two mistakes were: listening to moronic doctors and even walking through the e-door, and using too large of a needle when draining my ars, it left a bit of scar tissue. All is well now, however, my white blood cell count is still a bit high. I've shot both glutes now, and when aspirating in one spot it still has a tiny bit of puss, however, I do not have a handicaped permit in my car like they wanted.
but just think...if you did die...the media would have seen the chance to make your story as you killed yourself because of steroids

Poor Diet Wile On Gear

I got my Diet Master 2000, diet certification used their lean mass template a six meal a day program for a cutter.......Sept 9 195.4lbs 16.7%bf
Oct. 15 185.8lbs 12.4%bf

This was taken in a bod pod that I had them recalibrate both times b-4 I went in......

Diet :Chef: is 75% of the game !! at least.....

Last edited:
GatorMAG said:
I would like to hear about everyone's biggest mistakes while using AAS? Cycles, PCT, gear...etc. Also explain your story a little bit. This will help out new users, such as myself, so maybe we won't make the same mistake.

Thanks for all your input.

No PCT...my first cycle I was a kid with a dottle of test with a pit bull on the bottle....banging that out with halotessin (sp) and no PCT.
I CRASHED HARD !! depression, loss of all gains and feeling sick for months afterwards.
Thats why now I am a huge advocate of small doses done properly to keep gains for ever.

Not checking out this site sooner!

Seriously though, I guess not training harder while "on" and PCT.... finished my deca, then ran a week longer of test e... started HCG right away and Clomid a week later...then nolva a week after that.... don't ask! I read it on some other board and they swore it was the way to go...boy was it not! I was a wreck.... mood swings, depression... now I know what girls go through every month....didn't know whether to cry or kill someone...needless to say, not a big fan of clomid right now.....live & learn!

my first bulker i did (deca 400 sust 500) i gained quite a bit of water weight, as soon as i'd done my last jab i started dieting hard and lost a lot of my gains, i realised what i was doing though and managed to salvage it by the time i finished PCT

Not doing research for me. That covers a lot right there. If I had to say one thing though....not using HCG.

1) Taking 2 ml of Mexican test combo called Testoprim-D in the quad. (dirty shit)

2) Starting with a Deca only cycle at the young ripe age of 18. Brovel Norandren 50 remember that shit.

3) Not doing any PCT for my first 5 cycles

Top Bottom