Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your all going to get fat

Adaptek said:
I don't want to get too big.

Whenever you hear someone say that, they are talkin through their ass.

Yeah that's my personal favourite, with "I just want to tone up" coming in a close second. I tell them to just aim to get big, and you might just tone up a bit. I see these skinny 140lb, 6'1 guys in my gym ALWAYS for as long as I can remember doing 5lb db curls, cause they just wanna "tone" and not turn into a musclebound monster. LOL! Yeah, if they step up to 20lb curls, Coleman is gonna have some serious competition! :rolleyes:

and some never learn...several guys in my area have been lifting for a few yrs now not much difference in them since day one.,maybe a little stronger- if something is not working CHANGE IT!! but they keep at the same old routine expecting different results!!! RADAR

That is just the weak willed assholes of the world's way of trying to feel better about themselves. When someone says that I just laugh condescendingly and go about my business. That usually leaves them feeling dejected.

Another common occurrence I can't stand are women who are deathly afraid to ever touch weights when they go to a gym and only partake in excessive amounts of cardio. Their rationale is usually, they don't want to get too muscular like a guy or some of those bodybuilding chicks. As if it were so easy, for a women let alone a man who takes no exogenous male hormones to just one day wake up and scream, 'OH MY GOD! I've turned into a fucking monster over night!' Some people are badly misinformed. I also can't stand the people who approach me with the questions of 'do you lift?' (No, I just look like this from eating potato chips and watching Ricki Lake) and the generic 'how much do you bench?' questions, as if this is the only lift I ever perform in a gym. And I particularly despise the pencil necks who after asking me various idiotic questions about bodybuilding, never fail to mention to tell me that they 'used' to lift, but have stopped due to overwhelming circumstances, i.e. injury, moved away from their gym, time constraints, jerking off took prority, etc... but that they used to be much bigger. Of couse you were. It just makes me want to say, 'that's a shame that you used to workout at all, cause it doesn't show for shit.' :mad:

A buddy of mine tells me that he doesn't do shrugs because he doesn't like the way big traps look, and here I am trying so desperately hard to bury my ears in muscle HAHAHA!

Well considering muscle cells can't magically turn into fat cells, these type comments are for inbreds and uneducated dumb asses!:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Some people just don't understand. for all the women who say they don't want to get big just lose fat I say "look at my gf she is lean as hell and 115 at 5'7" lift with me and does cardio 2-3 times a week for 20-30 tops"

another thing that bugs me is when my friends want to do gear but they have not even started lifting yet. WHY? I lift for 12yrs clean got great results the the gains slowed so I looked in other directions

Top Bottom