Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your all going to get fat

cladshirt

I get so tired of those chicken neck geeks telling there girlfriend that all his muscle is going to turn to fat when he stops lifting weights. Jealous ass MF'ers. Yall ever hear that crap? What a bunch of idiots....

cladshirt said:
I get so tired of those chicken neck geeks telling there girlfriend that all his muscle is going to turn to fat when he stops lifting weights. Jealous ass MF'ers. Yall ever hear that crap? What a bunch of idiots....
Yeah I get that usually from those 150lb monsters doing cables. What they should know that muscle turning to fat is a physical impossibility!

what about the same people saying "if i took half the drugs he takes, i would be alot bigger"

Another one I find amusing is when chatting with friends, sometimes they show a little desire to lift weights, but they always follow it up with "but I dont want to get big, just tone up" :eek: .... like just tossing a few weights around and you will blow up like a baloon.

That is one of the most stupid and pervasive myths surrounding bodybuilding. I tend to be a bit more mellow than some of you and i handle it by replying "Have you looked up the medical definition of 'atrophy'? Come back and talk to me when you do."

'turn to fat' is funny but 'dont want to get huge' is a fucking scream, like they will on 40 mins a week on the nautilus. lol

I don't want to get too big.

Whenever you hear someone say that, they are talkin through their ass.

God damn that is so true, "I would lift but I don't want to get to big" HAHA. I just laugh in their face. Women are the worst about it though. I talk to all these girls that aren't fat asses but are a little thick and could stand to lose some flab. I'll say why don't you clean up your diet a little and lift soe weights a few times a week, it will speed up your metabolism and tighten you up. "Well I would but I don't want to get all muscular like those women bodybuilders you see" LOL. What a crock of shit, they should say " no I'd rather stay fat and out of shape then giving up french fries and getting off teh couch" LOL. God damn some people are dumb.

Zyglamail said:
Another one I find amusing is when chatting with friends, sometimes they show a little desire to lift weights, but they always follow it up with "but I dont want to get big, just tone up" :eek: .... like just tossing a few weights around and you will blow up like a baloon.

Thats some funny shit!!

This is off subject but when I was leaving the gym today I see this dude walking in and right before he goes in the door he takes the last big drag of his cigarette and chucks it goes in and works out. What a fucking joke man. The whole time he is working out he is probably thing man I cant wait to have another cancer stick.

i see those ppl all the time

a week ago i met this dude wich told me that now my body sucked coz im bigger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive lost about 5%bf than the last timee he saw me wtf !!
also this ppl wich say everywhere "i hate to do wieghts, i prefer pushups and shit !!"

Top Bottom